LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 384 users in the forums

Marshawn Lynch is best beast?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Marshawn Lynch is best a beast?! I believe in him because Marshawn Lynch has weight about 240 to 260 pounds?! Its not fair about his weight. He is very heavy his running back! He signed to Seahawks. They are afraid to tackle to Marshawn Lynch?!? Marshawn Lynch can run and break a tackle! Seahawks will get championship in Superbowl?!
Wow... this is not ending well. You need to make a clean break or another burner account.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Can you log in into your other account and rephrase it in at least medicine English?
Originally posted by MrGriz:

Lol
Nah. Hasnt played in a year and was already old. I except 4 to 5 carries. Maybe he has one 10 yard run, but thats all. 5 carries for 14 yards will be his stat line.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Nah. Hasnt played in a year and was already old. I except 4 to 5 carries. Maybe he has one 10 yard run, but thats all. 5 carries for 14 yards will be his stat line.

Your right. He was injury and played well from Raiders. Lol.

If Marshawn Lynch is struggle against the 49ers this sunday. I will be happy! Hopeful!!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Dec 28, 2019 at 8:40 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

If Marshawn Lynch is struggle against the 49ers this sunday. I will be happy! Hopeful!!

Is Clowney playing? If so, we lost.

Yes

Seahawks was give Clowney for two games when he was rest and missed two games. Seahawks is smartass and save him healthy. I know Clowney was injury well. Lol. If Clowney will playing this sunday then another games. He will get badly injury again.
I am thinking about if Marshawn Lynch is keep beast for break tackle. Then 49ers defense players can tackle/hit his legs/knee because make him weaker. He will down on the floor because help alot for tacked him by legs/knee. It's easy to tackle him! My answer is easy!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Dec 28, 2019 at 9:23 AM ]
I am thinking about if Marshawn Lynch is keep beast for break tackle. Then 49ers defense players can tackle/hit his legs/knee because make him weaker. He will down on the floor because help alot for tacked him by legs/knee. It's easy to tackle him! My answer is easy!

Buzz Marshawn will be cheating using Skittles. He's going to be dropping skittles all around him when he plays and the 49er defenders will be slipping and sliding trying to tackle him on those f**king skittles and he will score lots of tds! f**k us!

Maybe against a competent run defense but he may have a field day with this soft ass defense.
Lynch is a thing of the past, he won't be doing ish tomorrow.
Share 49ersWebzone