There are 212 users in the forums

Ravens is cheat for the wins?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Buzz fake acct can be cheat?

I am not fake acct. I am real my account member! I am talking about the Ravens was cheat for bluetooth on the link. Did you see it?!

Why for you keep done do this? How embarrassment.
[ Edited by Goatie on Dec 27, 2019 at 4:01 PM ]
You have the virus...
The shine has wore off
Where bust link plz?
BuZz….Its over man
[ Edited by 16to87 on Dec 27, 2019 at 6:20 PM ]
why for are still typing like suck cocker?
Someone wanna link me to the buzz getting caught thread?
  • All22
  • Veteran
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/193229-playing-safe-end-costing-playoffs/search=BuZzB05
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrGriz:
why for are still typing like suck cocker?

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
bro talk/type like a normal human being and not like a kid. Your act was caught whats the joy you get from this?

Hey bro. I am just disappointment because I am struggle with the grammar.

So I am talking about the Ravens was cheat for the bluetooth that did you see the link?! I am thinking about if 49ers can some cheat for the wins game at playoff and championship for the Niners! Just do it.

You were busted.

BuZzted

I almost feel like pretending for years to be a special needs poster is banworthy.
Originally posted by All22:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/193229-playing-safe-end-costing-playoffs/search=BuZzB05

Yikes
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by English:
bro talk/type like a normal human being and not like a kid. Your act was caught whats the joy you get from this?

Hey bro. I am just disappointment because I am struggle with the grammar.

So I am talking about the Ravens was cheat for the bluetooth that did you see the link?! I am thinking about if 49ers can some cheat for the wins game at playoff and championship for the Niners! Just do it.

You were busted.

BuZzted

Why you dont talking about football discussion? Dont attack me for my personal. Important cool.
Originally posted by cciowa:
the patriots cheat. the seahawks cheat, now the ravens. good lord people.

Yes. The Patriots, the Ravens and the Seahawks are all cheat. I am thinking about 49ers can do some cheat for wins at playoff and championship in Superbowl?! I wanted the ring of championship for the Niners!!

Now it seems like he's trying too hard to be convincing. Pre-busted BuZz era it was more subtle and believable.
You guys were under the impression that this is how he talks and types?...lol. i thought it was pretty obvious that hes just doing it for fun.

But if you actually believe that, i have winning lottery numbers for whatever state you live in. Cash only, $10,000. Hmu.
Share 49ersWebzone