LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Ravens is cheat for the wins?

Shop 49ers game tickets
They have use the bluetooth because it is cheat?! They will suspend games? I wonder that Ravens was cheat use bluetooth and beat to 49ers in Superbowl championship?!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/baltimore-ravens-could-face-fine-over-bluetooth-device-on-sideline-report?fbclid=IwAR1ohftiscKdC8GTx0NWSeOTIEbaEH4w3Vd4siM7YmvDR4r_vmxd8fba-wE
Not sure that I see the big issue with this one.
Still going strong with this facade I see..
Kinda sad.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
They have use the bluetooth because it is cheat?! They will suspend games? I wonder that Ravens was cheat use bluetooth and beat to 49ers in Superbowl championship?!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/baltimore-ravens-could-face-fine-over-bluetooth-device-on-sideline-report?fbclid=IwAR1ohftiscKdC8GTx0NWSeOTIEbaEH4w3Vd4siM7YmvDR4r_vmxd8fba-wE

zat es head of security . Zee bluetoot iz banned from the sideline. how do dee Ravens not know thees?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the patriots cheat. the seahawks cheat, now the ravens. good lord people.

Your gimmick is over.
Originally posted by cciowa:

Yes. The Patriots, the Ravens and the Seahawks are all cheat. I am thinking about 49ers can do some cheat for wins at playoff and championship in Superbowl?! I wanted the ring of championship for the Niners!!
Originally posted by cciowa:

Yes. The Patriots, the Ravens and the Seahawks are all cheat. I am thinking about 49ers can do some cheat for wins at playoff and championship in Superbowl?! I wanted the ring of championship for the Niners!!

bro talk/type like a normal human being and not like a kid. Your act was caught whats the joy you get from this?
  • Kyzen
Buzz fake acct can be cheat?
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Buzz fake acct can be cheat?

I am not fake acct. I am real my account member! I am talking about the Ravens was cheat for bluetooth on the link. Did you see it?!

Lmao @ ring of championship. I love Buzz.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
bro talk/type like a normal human being and not like a kid. Your act was caught whats the joy you get from this?

Hey bro. I am just disappointment because I am struggle with the grammar.

So I am talking about the Ravens was cheat for the bluetooth that did you see the link?! I am thinking about if 49ers can some cheat for the wins game at playoff and championship for the Niners! Just do it.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Lmao @ ring of championship. I love Buzz.

Thanks bro.
Originally posted by English:
Not sure that I see the big issue with this one.

Not sure I comprehend either.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Hey bro. I am just disappointment because I am struggle with the grammar.

So I am talking about the Ravens was cheat for the bluetooth that did you see the link?! I am thinking about if 49ers can some cheat for the wins game at playoff and championship for the Niners! Just do it.

You were busted.
Share 49ersWebzone