There are 156 users in the forums

Chase Mcglaughlin missed game tying FG for Colts.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
He's a rookie right? Been with like 4 or more teams?

I think he'll over come this last hurtle.

Dude looks good already, compared to kickers who all the sudden have been traumatized because the NFL moved back the extra point.

Colts were smart to get him... they might have their long term kicker... while the Patriots and other playoff teams... might get f**ked come playoff team... as well as still searching for one next year.

Totally agree!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Dude is a gonna be a good kicker in the league.

Id give great odds that the Bears or the Cowboys would love to have this guy.
Just keep telling him as a coach for every PA kick,Kickoff,and Fg attempt:

"If you miss this , you are fired."
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
This miss wasnt a choke like the one for us was. This was a good kick. Just missed

If it was a good kick, it wouldn't have missed, lol. That's like saying to a boxer, "That was a nice punching motion -- just missed!"

I think you are kind of missing my point here. The difference between a make and a miss is often so small. Like the difference between a drive landing on the middle of the fairway and just barely in the rough. It can still be struck well and missed.

This kick for the Colts was struck well. The one for us was a flat out choke.
not saying that I'd have him over gould, but that kick to tie the game was pressured so can't really say he can't make pressured fgs when it matters.

although he has missed some and they weren't even close lol..
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Dec 14, 2019 at 1:12 AM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
not saying that I'd have him over gould, but that kick to tie the game was pressured so can't really say he can't make pressured fgs when it matters.

He kicked our game winner down the tunnel instead of through the uprights.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

He kicked our game winner down the tunnel instead of through the uprights.

yeah, but he made the game tying kick in the first place.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
Pretty much the entire league is struggling with their placekickers except for maybe 3-4 teams.

Which is another reason why you have to question what you're not seeing in practice for a guy that's been on five teams in one year.

I'm not rooting against him or anything, but I don't really get the fascination with him either.

He is fascinating because Gould has sucked and been unreliable this year.

I get that, but there's absolutely no world in which the 9ers we're going to take on 10.5 million in dead money for the privilege of cutting Gould so that they could hitch their wagon to a UDFA on his fourth team of the season.
Still better than that Jets kicker,Finkle.
Finkel is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkel

Share 49ersWebzone