LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Cardinals Safety Josh Shaw Suspended 2019-2020 For Betting On NFL Games

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Gambling/fantasy is such a huge business it is no wonder the league comes down so hard on him. They can't afford to damage that revenue stream. Now if they would do the same thing with clowns who beat up their GFs...

You know what's scary... I was talking to one of my cop buddies and he basically stated that this crap is endemic. Basically, you show up to work, weather its in a tie or jump suit... there's a fairly good chance your sharing time with a guy that smacks around their significant other.

Same goes for women... Women are every bit as likely to resort to violence as men in a relationship. And those instances are not only under-reported... they go on for much longer periods of time, and not taken seriously when it is identified.
[ Edited by Geeked on Dec 9, 2019 at 10:57 AM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
And he bet against the Cardinals...

No. At least what they talked about on espn said the bets were not against the Cards.

This guy is just an idiot from what im seeing. He even put professional football player as his occupation, and said he didnt know its illegal.

Everywhere I read is he bet against the Cards in a parlay .

I mean if you're going to bet might as well bet smart.

Shaw reportedly placed bets on the second-half outcomes of three games, including on the Tampa Bay-Arizona game. The Buccaneers were leading the Cards, 17-13, at halftime, and won the game 30-27, failing to cover the spread as one-point favorites after intermission, prompting Shaw to lose his parlay.

Ah nvm then. Hes done for, and rightfully so.
Share 49ersWebzone