LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Alex Smith

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Whoa. My younger kid's soccer team is playing versus Alex's kid. I saw him walk by me and was like "wth is that Alex Smith?"
Confirmed with some parents from the other team. He went into his car because it's cold as warm ups are taking place.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
Whoa. My younger kid's soccer team is playing versus Alex's kid. I saw him walk by me and was like "wth is that Alex Smith?"
Confirmed with some parents from the other team. He went into his car because it's cold as warm ups are taking place.

Is this in the Bay??
  • thl408
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Is this in the Bay??

I'm in Los Altos right now. Yeah South Bay. Apparently he lives in Woodside which is nearby here. 2-1 our lead at the half I can't tell which kid is Alex's.
  • thl408

Is this in the Bay??

I'm in Los Altos right now. Yeah South Bay. Apparently he lives in Woodside which is nearby here. 2-1 our lead at the half I can't tell which kid is Alex's.

Oh. He's wearing #11 lol.

He is the kid who is ignoring his teammates that are further than 10 yards down the field.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Is this in the Bay??

Oh. He's wearing #11 lol.

I use to live in San Jose, Capitol expressway I think my exit was. Lol
I checked it out and his home in Woodside cost him $4.65 million. That's really kind of cheap for Woodside.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I checked it out and his home in Woodside cost him $4.65 million. That's really kind of cheap for Woodside.
They tore it down and built a new house.
https://www.woodsidetown.org/bc-asrb/special-architectural-and-site-review-board-meeting-8
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
They tore it down and built a new house.
https://www.woodsidetown.org/bc-asrb/special-architectural-and-site-review-board-meeting-8

That makes sense. I was thinking that any decent size lot in Woodside would go for close to what they paid for that home. This happens a lot in places like Mtn. View where the lots are worth more than the 50-60 year old homes.

Is this in the Bay??

I thought he lives in SoCal

• thl408
Originally posted by 49erF90:

Is this in the Bay??

idk but he was here in Los Altos this morning to watch his kid's game. We won 5-3. His kid was at fullback (defense) the entire time. My wife wanted me to get a pic with him. Nah, it's cool, the memory is in my head. He was friendly with his team's family chopping it up and watching the game with them.
Originally posted by 49erF90:

Is this in the Bay??

idk but he was here in Los Altos this morning to watch his kid's game. We won 5-3. His kid was at fullback (defense) the entire time. My wife wanted me to get a pic with him. Nah, it's cool, the memory is in my head. He was friendly with his team's family chopping it up and watching the game with them.
Was his wife there?
Can someone DM the Alex smith corn dogs pics?! They're good and I'm trying to explain to this girl what we do on here… I started trying to explain to her that Mayos penis has to tingle, otherwise it's not game day. Lmao then I told her about the corn dogs and she might be blocking me now. Lmaooo

I want to send them to her before that happens
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by eastie:
I know it's off topic but Prayers to Alex Smith and his family as his daughter, Sloane, recovers from emergency surgery to remove a tumor from her brain. Alex is a stand up guy and this is some real tough stuff for a family to go through.

OMG, prayers up. I didn't know. TY!

Here's the link ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2022/06/25/alex-smith-shares-story-daughters-battle-rare-brain-tumor/7734600001/

Like him or not no one should have to deal with a sick kid.

I just saw this - love or hate Alex as a player, he's a man worth admiration. Class act. Doesn't deserve this non sense.

idk what the outcome was but I hope to god that his daughter pulled through and is able to live a healthy and normal life. :/

Wow, very cool!
Share 49ersWebzone