LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Alex Smith

Shop 49ers game tickets
It looks like the tumor was successfully removed and she will be okay.
Stuff with kids has always bothered me, and since becoming a father, it has only gotten worse. My hopes to him, his family, and his daughter most of all. I truly hope that this nightmare is over.
[ Edited by DASeiler49 on Jun 26, 2022 at 8:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Can we bring him on as QB coach!! Do it, Kyle!

He's busy.
Soon as I saw his daughter had a brain tumor I thought, man, how much can one family go through. So happy to hear she's going to be ok. Had to be pretty scary, though. Just shows you never know what's going to happen in life.
Mini smith is gonna pull through like her daddy. Then they will have. A story to tell all their friends. Nobody tough as a smith lol. Also they have access to the best doctors in the country.
Originally posted by English:
Yes. This guy has been through some difficult times.

And always seems to come out on top.
You don't celebrate a Super Bowl win at the start of the 4th quarter with a 10 point lead. It's a malignant brain tumor. As Alex said, "I know it's not over".
We're still rooting for you Alex.
You might find a better QB, but you won't find a better man than Alex Smith. Thoughts and prayers for the Smith family.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
You might find a better QB, but you won't find a better man than Alex Smith. Thoughts and prayers for the Smith family.
lol
I was going to make a post about how someone was going to get upset about or attack this well-stated post, but stopped short as I didn't think anyone would be that callous, tone deaf, or spiteful. I was wrong. Look up.

Alex Smith is a top tier human being. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Ya, he's a real good dude. Sucks they have to go through this now.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I was going to make a post about how someone was going to get upset about or attack this well-stated post, but stopped short as I didn't think anyone would be that callous, tone deaf, or spiteful. I was wrong. Look up.
lol
Alex
The Phoenix!
Share 49ersWebzone