There are 178 users in the forums

Dan Brunskill - OG signs with the Titans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Lynch also knows Brunskill's biggest asset is his versatility...I'd like to see someone, either a rookie or maybe Jaylen Moore start at RG. I have a feeling Mack will announce his retirement soon...which means they'll need to draft 1-2 inside OL. There's also going to be some opportunities to sign a vet C. Brunskill's best coming off the bench as opposed to starting, IMHO.

Yeah, it was interesting he talked about Brunskill playing C. That didn't go so well last time but yes, he technically can play C.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Lynch also knows Brunskill's biggest asset is his versatility...I'd like to see someone, either a rookie or maybe Jaylen Moore start at RG. I have a feeling Mack will announce his retirement soon...which means they'll need to draft 1-2 inside OL. There's also going to be some opportunities to sign a vet C. Brunskill's best coming off the bench as opposed to starting, IMHO.

Yeah, it was interesting he talked about Brunskill playing C. That didn't go so well last time but yes, he technically can play C.

It didn't and this tells me it's coming from Forester because he thought this was okay in 2020 and it was a train wreck.

Yeah, that was rough. You have every reason to be skeptical of F.
Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Brunskill , but there weren't any horses around? Well, Brunskill throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Brunskill decides to enter me in the Breeders' Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running and I break my ankle! They're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, 'Don't shoot him, he's a human.'
Guess we're not going to talk about the God tier two man block he pulled.

The guys single handedly blocking two guys yet he's not starting on our line...
  • eman
  • Veteran
That was an amazing pass protection
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

Really ought to give Burford some snaps out at RT with Brunskill at RG.
Teams MVP since 2019
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

Really ought to give Burford some snaps out at RT with Brunskill at RG.

You wait until OTAs for that.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
John Lynch just said no one has beaten Brunskill playing out of position at RG yet doesn't consider RG as a "whole".

Wow

What are your thoughts on the OL this year?
That Secret Service "I'll take a bullet for you Mr President!" diving block was something else. Wow did he come through!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That Secret Service "I'll take a bullet for you Mr President!" diving block was something else. Wow did he come through!

Bruh

A thing of beauty that was
Blocked very well.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Blocked very well.

Kudos for him being out insurance policy.
I'm confident he can step in for Banks, who looks like he's got an MCL sprain...hopefully not severe or he's out for the year.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'm confident he can step in for Banks, who looks like he's got an MCL sprain...hopefully not severe or he's out for the year.

MCL sprain seems to be the injury of the year. Mitchell has had two, Deebo and Givins each had one, and now Banks. Hopefully it's of a similar severity to Deebo where he can return in 3 or 4 weeks. Until then I think Dan will do a decent enough job holding that spot down.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 1, 2023 at 6:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone