LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Dan Brunskill - OG signs with the Titans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Need another one his out of this world vs Donald performances Sunday

If Big Trent can't make it, we might need Brunskill to move out to Tackle and have Colton McKivit at guard. 😫

Or it's gonna be Brun at guard with Moore at tackle.

Who am I kidding, Brunskill is gonna stay where he's at.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Need another one his out of this world vs Donald performances Sunday

If Big Trent can't make it, we might need Brunskill to move out to Tackle and have Colton McKivit at guard. 😫

Or it's gonna be Brun at guard with Moore at tackle.

Who am I kidding, Brunskill is gonna stay where he's at.

Ha
Hope this is his last season starring at RG. Hope he's the swing tackle of the future. Or with all his starting experience, would he make a good candidate to take over for Alex Mack?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dude is garbage, hope we release his ass.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Dude is garbage, hope we release his ass.

Don't agree. I think he is just out of position.
Let's give the man some love. Did not hear much from Aaron Donald yesterday...
At best, he's been serviceable this year and he does have good plays in the run game from time to time. But I definitely want to see if we can upgrade at this position next year.
I read a Niner fan comment on NFL Reddit: Brunskill is very average at best, but suddenly turns All-Pro against Donald LOL
Aaron Donald's Daddy.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
How many daddies does Aaron Donald have?!

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Nice. I had him at the original round tender but he was an UDFA so he gets the ROFR at $2.43M.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 15, 2022 at 7:11 PM ]
They want to see what his market is before assessing a potential extension. Frankly, I think he's the best swing tackle on the team and they've stuck him in the wrong position.

Let the heavier handed Banks and Moore take over at the guard spots. They have the power to protect the middle. That's what we need for Lance because he has the skill set to evade the edge rush.
We had to bring him back.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
They want to see what his market is before assessing a potential extension. Frankly, I think he's the best swing tackle on the team and they've stuck him in the wrong position.

Let the heavier handed Banks and Moore take over at the guard spots. They have the power to protect the middle. That's what we need for Lance because he has the skill set to evade the edge rush.

Would like to see that as well
Share 49ersWebzone