LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Kyler Murray

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by rockzz:

this can't be real

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah that's kinda far fetched to do at halftime. Maybe he does it a lot during downtime during the week.

I remember his leadership skills were questioned prior to the draft. Guess they were right.

He probably actually should play baseball as was speculated before he was drafted #1 overall. You can't have that attitude as the quarterback of a NFL team. For all the ups and downs, back and forths, and arguments about the merits and problems of Jimmy there's no disputing that he is a class guy and leader through and through. He can be a sullen, surly, "me first" pouty and whiny baseball player. As a NFL quarterback, no matter how gifted he is, that's always going to be a problem unless everything around him is perfect.
Man, I'm loving how the NFC West is shaking out. Kyler Murray losing respect of the locker room and is now becoming a diva, Russell Wilson wants out of Seattle, and Donald & McVay want to cut while they are ahead. Here we are with a promising young QB, good salary cap space, good stockpile of picks (assuming we get 1st or 2nd for Jimmy), a HC who is hungrier than ever, top 5 defense, and young offensive weapons.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by OhioNiner:

He probably actually should play baseball as was speculated before he was drafted #1 overall. You can't have that attitude as the quarterback of a NFL team. For all the ups and downs, back and forths, and arguments about the merits and problems of Jimmy there's no disputing that he is a class guy and leader through and through. He can be a sullen, surly, "me first" pouty and whiny baseball player. As a NFL quarterback, no matter how gifted he is, that's always going to be a problem unless everything around him is perfect.

Yeah, Jimmy's play was average but his leadership ability was undeniable. Kyler is severely lacking in that aspect from all recent reports.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Man, I'm loving how the NFC West is shaking out. Kyler Murray losing respect of the locker room and is now becoming a diva, Russell Wilson wants out of Seattle, and Donald & McVay want to cut while they are ahead. Here we are with a promising young QB, good salary cap space, good stockpile of picks (assuming we get 1st or 2nd for Jimmy), a HC who is hungrier than ever, top 5 defense, and young offensive weapons.

Hmm, happy with that!
Originally posted by English:

Hmm, happy with that!

I'm happy too, but it all means nothing unless we host a Lombardi.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Hmm, happy with that!

Man my dream 2022 season would obviously us winning the lombardi while all of our division rivals implode upon themselves!

Originally posted by rockzz:

this can't be real

flat out lie ?

we're talking about the same calamari that says he doesn't need to watch film.. right ?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Hmm, happy with that!

Disagree. It would be better if we won but to say it means nothing is too far. This is better than 2016 or 2020 and it means something (less miserable Sundays and some that were great). Hoisting the Lombardi makes it even better than now. Detroit fans, Miami fans, etc would love to swap places as we would with say Kansas City.
Share 49ersWebzone