There are 128 users in the forums

🏈 2019 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jameis Winston 30 interceptions. LOL.

Pretty exclusive 30/30 club
Originally posted by JustinMT:

God this dude is cringe worthy. Sticking around with this dude will only be the downfall of Tampa Bay. They need to find someone else while they still have a solid team.

He honestly does throw one of the prettiest passes in the league. If he does eliminate his turnovers he would be a top end QB I just don't see it happening.

Teddy Bridgewater needed 1 TD to hit 10 and get a Bonus.

He only had one pass attempt

Pats don't look like they are going to get to the top of the hill this year.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

With exception to the bills game(to watch Gore), I won't watch any of these s**t games. I think I will take a bye week too lol
The only team with a winning record that missed the playoffs was the Rams (9-7).

13 teams with winning records (including seven with 11+ wins).

3 teams at 8-8.

16 teams with losing records.

A top heavy year, for sure.

Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:

With exception to the bills game(to watch Gore), I won't watch any of these s**t games. I think I will take a bye week too lol

will for sure watch both NFC games unless im out for brunch but overall happy I dont have to deal with stress
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:

I'm actually excited for all these. Obviously I wanna watch Gore. But I like the Texans and Titans too, and I love rooting against New England and Seattle, so those are easy to watch for me. The Saints game will be interesting too with that story-line. A rematch after the Minnesota miracle a couple years back, but they're in New Orleans this time. Probably gonna be a Saints blowout though and not fun to watch, lol.
  • Jaci
  • Veteran

Fools gold. He will never be what they they think he can be. It would start with some humility to get better. If he can't admit he needs improvements he won't accept coaching or discipline, his mistakes will just continue.
Do we root for bills or Huston?? Lol

Dude looks high as a kite in that still. Not that I give a s**t if he did partake as long as he produced, but 30 int's doesn't look good.
[ Edited by 49er-from-Yavin-IV on Jan 4, 2020 at 1:54 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone