LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 434 users in the forums

🏈 2019 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

With exception to the bills game(to watch Gore), I won't watch any of these s**t games. I think I will take a bye week too lol

will for sure watch both NFC games unless im out for brunch but overall happy I dont have to deal with stress
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

With exception to the bills game(to watch Gore), I won't watch any of these s**t games. I think I will take a bye week too lol

I'm actually excited for all these. Obviously I wanna watch Gore. But I like the Texans and Titans too, and I love rooting against New England and Seattle, so those are easy to watch for me. The Saints game will be interesting too with that story-line. A rematch after the Minnesota miracle a couple years back, but they're in New Orleans this time. Probably gonna be a Saints blowout though and not fun to watch, lol.
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Fools gold. He will never be what they they think he can be. It would start with some humility to get better. If he can't admit he needs improvements he won't accept coaching or discipline, his mistakes will just continue.
Do we root for bills or Huston?? Lol
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Dude looks high as a kite in that still. Not that I give a s**t if he did partake as long as he produced, but 30 int's doesn't look good.
[ Edited by 49er-from-Yavin-IV on Jan 4, 2020 at 1:54 PM ]
Originally posted by DieHard49erMan:

Anyone we want. Maybe the Bills because they have Gore. Ultimately I will root for a good game whoever wins.
Watt just got manhandled lol
Originally posted by DieHard49erMan:

For whoever you want.
nothing beats watching this all calm because we have the bye

I wish there was AFC games and NFC games today as opposed to splitting the conferences on saturday and sunday
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
nothing beats watching this all calm because we have the bye

I wish there was AFC games and NFC games today as opposed to splitting the conferences on saturday and sunday

I don't recall ever seeing this before. Usually it is split with both conferences having one game each day.

• Mayor
  • Veteran
Particularly, as we are the first team to open the divisional round. So, if we play Seattle or the eagles both play at latest this and at first next week. Well, so long!
For as much as the bills are dominating this game one big play in the beleaguered Texans will be right back in it
  • Kyzen
Buff came to play.
Never count out Watson in a big game.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Never count out Watson in a big game.

It's not college anymore. He's yet to win a postseason game.
Share 49ersWebzone