LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 357 users in the forums

🏈 2019 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
My god, Booger is the worst announcer MNF has ever had. It is unbearable listening to him.

From getting things completely wrong to his kackle ass laugh, this guy is BAD. How do you all even listen to it?

Tessitore isn't much better. This is by far their worst crew in history.

Tessitore honestly isn't bad in my opinion. But Booger is better as a third man in there.
Booger screwed us out of ring #6.
Michael Thomas has 133 receptions in 14 games. The NFL record for a season is 143 (Marvin Harrison, 2002). With two games to go this looks like a record about to be shattered.
Originally posted by captveg:
Michael Thomas has 133 receptions in 14 games. The NFL record for a season is 143 (Marvin Harrison, 2002). With two games to go this looks like a record about to be shattered.

Offensive numbers should all be shattered with how handicapped defenses are.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'm a big Eagles fan on Sunday. Not because I hate Dallas, but I'd think it'd be HILARIOUS if they didn't make the playoffs with that roster. Talk about epic fail. Worse than the Browns.
Originally posted by Uheardithearfirst:
Saw this morning that booger drew a penis on the screen while mapping out a play

John Madden used to do that all the time
Wow. He's going to get to 150, isn't he?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
Wow. He's going to get to 150, isn't he?

s**t the way he is going wouldn't be surprised if he hit 160
I wonder what Winston's QB rating for the day is right now??
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Just imagine Winston is your franchise QB.

Media bashes Jimmy for "turning the ball over too much."

Winston has 31 turnovers this season and gets worshipped as a franchise QB
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Watson 0 for 3, Winston 0 for 3 and 2 interceptions. Dear lord.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
If I was a Buccaneers fan, I'd wince every time Winston threw a pass to a non-slant route.

Didn't know Smith a big Niner fan
Eisen needs to relax
Share 49ersWebzone