LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

🏈 2019 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
We gotta do exactly what Harbaugh schemed for in that SB. Regardless of whether he hands off, target him. You dont necessarily need to take him out and get a penalty but if we asked Bosa to go after him on every play regardless of whether he will hand it off, their offense will sputter...

This
Teams are starting to get hits on Jackson as they adjust to what they do. Like any RB, he is opening himself up to a serious knee injury.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Eh, even if it's a penalty, I would take a 15-yarder early in the game just to send a message. Sort of like in baseball with pitchers throwing high or intentionally hitting someone. They won't forget it. Of course, you risk retaliation...so maybe not a great idea

Exactly. Other team has d-lineman too. As in baseball, opposing pitcher will retaliate if star player gets hit or even brushed back. That's a given so not a good idea
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I just noticed that Lamar wore white sleeves with white gloves against the Bills after what Tim Ryan's meathead ass said.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I just noticed that Lamar wore white sleeves with white gloves against the Bills after what Tim Ryan's meathead ass said.

Yeah then he took it off after the first half since they only scored 10 points.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Yeah then he took it off after the first half since they only scored 10 points.

Holy s**t it's true
This years mahomes.
Running QB's getting injured is as sure as death and taxes. You can steal a title with one, the 49ers should have with Kap. Things tighten up in the playoffs, let's see how the Ravens play it. When you see 260 lb. tight ends running free on long passes the D is confused. Defensive Co's will have a better feel come playoff time.
Ravens and their fake QB will get exposed in the playoffs when they have to play good teams and things slow down/get condensed in the playoffs. Gimmick offenses always get figured out.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 14, 2019 at 10:26 AM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Running QB's getting injured is as sure as death and taxes. You can steal a title with one, the 49ers should have with Kap. Things tighten up in the playoffs, let's see how the Ravens play it. When you see 260 lb. tight ends running free on long passes the D is confused. Defensive Co's will have a better feel come playoff time.

Football players in general get injured. Pocket passers or otherwise

• Baldie
  • Veteran
What are the chances of the Hawks losing today?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
About 3 percent. Kyle Allen will not outplay Russell Wilson.

The 49ers have to take out Seattle. When you accept that fate, you'll stop hoping and worrying whether other teams can do it.

The 49ers have to take out Seattle. When you accept that fate, you'll stop hoping and worrying whether other teams can do it.

Good morning zone... would still be a great start to game day though 😁.

We don't need Kyle Allen to outplay him. We need Mccaffrey to outplay the Seattle defense.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
The Hawks are facing injuries on defense but I expect a one sxire game with a lucky winner once more.
Share 49ersWebzone