Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
  • dmax
  • Veteran
raiders planning on suspending Antonio brown...what a s**te show
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

• FL9er
  • Veteran
People still buying into the Rodgers hype. Their window is closed. Once again he's going to have to carry an avg support group. I like Jaire Alexander, but lol if Za'Darius and Preston Smith are the reason the Packers will have a top 10 defense, like a lot of prognosticators are projecting. I feel like l'm setting myself up by saying all this.......
Originally posted by FL9er:
People still buying into the Rodgers hype. Their window is closed. Once again he's going to have to carry an avg support group. I like Jaire Alexander, but lol if Za'Darius and Preston Smith are the reason the Packers will have a top 10 defense, like a lot of prognosticators are projecting. I feel like l'm setting myself up by saying all this.......

Me too

Aaron Jones, D. Adams, and Geronimo not average.
I got the Packers tonight. No Fangio. Not a believer in Pagano. Bears will regress.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I got the Packers tonight. No Fangio. Not a believer in Pagano. Bears will regress.

Same.

I'm going Bears by 10
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I'm going Bears by 10

First game of the season anything can happen. Im thinking bears too though.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Same.

and trubisky sucks
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Aaron Jones, D. Adams, and Geronimo not average.

Geronimo has so far proven to be a solid #4 WR
Here we go!
Share 49ersWebzone