There are 236 users in the forums

Jadeveon Clowney

Shop 49ers game tickets
He was was single handedly the difference maker on defense. Still can't get over the poster in the Seahawks forum who thinks the Hawks should've kept Frank Clark (and his $105M deal).
Originally posted by stimpy:
He was was single handedly the difference maker on defense. Still can't get over the poster in the Seahawks forum who thinks the Hawks should've kept Frank Clark (and his $105M deal).

We have posters here who think the Seahawks gave up to much.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I could have beat Staley last night lol....Clowney looked good
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I could have beat Staley last night lol....Clowney looked good

Clowney looked incredible. Was the best edge rushers on the field last night. Showed why he's worth whatever he gets payed
I've never been a huge fan of this guy over the years and never got the hype he got..

that being said, good Lord this guy was a one man wrecking crew last night. Hands down the most impressive player on the field for either team.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
I'm a Texan fan and have season tickets. I've seen Clowney put in that type of performance once before; ONCE. In a career spent with JJ Watt on the other side and Merciles playing LB. I don't know what Carroll did, but that's the guy the Texans thought they drafted... Good for him and the Seahawks.

Kinda ticks me off.
[ Edited by Geeked on Nov 13, 2019 at 9:25 AM ]
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Geeked:
I'm a Texan fan and have season tickets. I've seen Clowney put in that type of performance once before; ONCE. In a career spent with JJ Watt on the other side and Merciles playing LB. I don't know what Carroll did, but that's the guy the Texans thought they drafted... Good for him and the Seahawks.

Kinda ticks me off.

Obviously it was a combination of him performing better AND our oline playing as bad as ive ever seen an oline play.

Can't believe how everyone is anointing him already after half a season of suckage.

Not as bad as the 2012s with their hurr durr all pro talk, but DAMN close.

Edit: oh wait, you're a Texan fan. Nm then. We don't get a lot of Texans on these boards, lol. Caught me off guard.
[ Edited by TyCore on Nov 13, 2019 at 9:41 AM ]
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:

Kinda ticks me off.

Obviously it was a combination of him performing better AND our oline playing as bad as ive ever seen an oline play.

Can't believe how everyone is anointing him already after half a season of suckage.

Edit: oh wait, you're a Texan fan. Nm then. We don't get a lot of Texans on these boards, lol. Caught me off guard.

I grew up in the bay area and I'm a 49er fan. I went to Fresno State and graduated the year Carr was drafted. Sooo, I became a Texan fan and have been following them since. They're my second team. I root for the 49ers over the Texans when they play.

I live in Houston now so I've been following them closely for years.

Clowney was a complete disappointment here. The number of games where he's actually made a meaningful impact can be counted on one hand. Most of his stats came when the Texans were 2 1/2 scores ahead, in the 4th quarter, and the team had to pass every down to get back into the game. Even then, he'd disappear most of the time.
[ Edited by Geeked on Nov 13, 2019 at 10:35 AM ]
Probably the best game he'll have all year.
he should thanks us for making him look like hes a good pass rusher. Like that college game that made him look legit.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:

Kinda ticks me off.

I grew up in the bay area and I'm a 49er fan. I went to Fresno State and graduated the year Carr was drafted. Sooo, I became a Texan fan and have been following them since. They're my second team. I root for the 49ers over the Texans when they play.

I live in Houston now so I've been following them closely for years.

Clowney was a complete disappointment here. The number of games where he's actually made a meaningful impact can be counted on one hand. Most of his stats came when the Texans were 2 1/2 scores ahead, in the 4th quarter, and the team had to pass every down to get back into the game. Even then, he'd disappear most of the time.

Hopeful he resorts to usual form next time we play the Toots
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
The question is why didn't we consider him at the time?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He can thank Joe Staley for blocking and filling the gap like a pair of hookers panties.
Originally posted by Rascal:
The question is why didn't we consider him at the time?

Bosa, Ford, AA, Buckner. Dude wouldn't even start here. No disrespect to him though.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 14, 2019 at 6:51 AM ]
dude played like the incredible hulk on MNF....that s**t wasn't the norm all yr. I hope Seattle gives him a massive contract and he does what he usually does underperforms most games and get's injured a ton.

regardless great game by him (trash by both our tackles)
Share 49ersWebzone