LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Andrew Luck has retired from the NFL.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dj43
Originally posted by FL9er:
Definitely looks like someone that got his ass kicked due to a bad OL for 7 years.

He looks more like a marathoner than a football player. Chasing a two-year-old around the house will do that to you.
[ Edited by dj43 on Jan 12, 2022 at 11:12 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by dj43:
Definitely looks like someone that got his ass kicked due to a bad OL for 7 years.

He looks more like a marathoner than a football player. Chasing a two-year-old around the house will do the to you.

s**t, he looks like he just came out of Witness Protection.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
s**t, he looks like he just came out of Witness Protection.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by 9moon:
HE COMINNNNNNNN TO SF !!!

TOLD YOU ALLL.. HE COMINNN !!!

Told us
One thing that I've learned in over a dozen years on the Webzone: 9Moon's hot takes are always 100% spot-on.

His posts are like a bad car wreck

I just have to look
Arians may try to unretire him (I don't buy it, but)

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rockzz:

Colts would still hold his rights and also need a QB. Don't know why they would want to do that
Originally posted by evil:

Colts would still hold his rights and also need a QB. Don't know why they would want to do that

Luck could say I will only come back to play for Arians. In that case might as well get something out of a player that will never play for you regardless. But when we last saw him he does not look like in football shape, plus who knows how long it's been since he threw a football. I think he is enjoying life and I am so happy for him. I could see him coaching one day though. But he is just a young guy enjoying his money.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/insider/story/_/id/35163936/andrew-luck-reveals-why-walked-away-nfl

It is a long text, but a nice read.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/insider/story/_/id/35163936/andrew-luck-reveals-why-walked-away-nfl

It is a long text, but a nice read.

can you give us a quick summary?

He looks more like a marathoner than a football player. Chasing a two-year-old around the house will do that to you.

I don't think anyone will top Alan Faneca's OL to nearly-starving-to-death-marathoner transformation

Originally posted by grapesofrathman:

I don't think anyone will top Alan Faneca's OL to nearly-starving-to-death-marathoner transformation

Holy Crap.

Would rather go the Joe Thomas route...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
After reading the breadth of the article, I can agree with Pat and the boys that Luck seems to have found some peace. I am happy for him. No reason to do something you are no longer committed to do because you feel as if you have to do it.
Originally posted by fropwns:
After reading the breadth of the article, I can agree with Pat and the boys that Luck seems to have found some peace. I am happy for him. No reason to do something you are no longer committed to do because you feel as if you have to do it.
Heard he's back at Stanford to finish some other degrees and he might get into coaching
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 21, 2023 at 9:27 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone