LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
how many catches did he give up? other than the bat down and the TD save, i didnt see him much which is a good thing for a CB
I did not expect this guy to play this well. Wow!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He'll be fine as long as he doesn't look back to the qb, thinks the ball went somewhere else, and loses his man

that's called the verrett special

Spoon did this all the time until this year. Kid will learn and get better
Very impressed by Moseley tonight!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
how many catches did he give up? other than the bat down and the TD save, i didnt see him much which is a good thing for a CB

He played tight coverage on OBJ on a deep ball and forced it outta bounds. I'm pretty sure he didn't give up any catches
I felt like I was the only one that believed in Skule and Mosely this whole week. You see that coverage on OBJ ran side by side with him and use the sidelines as his advantage. Great stuff to see.
Hell of a job in his first start in prime time. Big time Moseley!
Wasn't sure how he would do but he came up big in the redzone
good performance tonight by E-Man
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Bigger test this week against the Rams WRs.

Originally posted by FL9er:
Bigger test this week against the Rams WRs.

The Browns have more talented receivers, Goff is better than Mayfield though. Keep Gurley in Check and Rattle Goff Ball like they did Baker.

EM did a good job, his confidence should good, just don't get a big head, hopefully the Rams don't see a weakness after watching film.
Why E-Man not getting much love today....

He did a helluva job against OBJ. Saved a TD with a knockdown, and good coverage down the deep sideline.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 8, 2019 at 11:07 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why E-Man not getting much love today....

He did a helluva job against OBJ. Saved a TD with a knockdown, and good coverage down the deep sideline.

no LOVE yet... but one thing's for sure, he's gotten other's attention..

He will be TESTED against the LAMBS !!!
Kupp is not that fast Sherm can go stride for stride ez
Thought EM looked good in pre-season. Would be great if he can continue to develop. He look pretty solid last night. Lets see how he does against the RAMS.
Share 49ersWebzone