• Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Want nothing to do with this scumbag

Why's he a scumbag?
Originally posted by jcs:

Why's he a scumbag?

lol because he got mad at that s**tty organization for possibly hiding a cancerous growth on his head. Definitely not a s**tty person and im sure many would want out if that happened, still I dont want his contract plus we dont have much to trade. good player tho
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Why's he a scumbag?

lol because he got mad at that s**tty organization for possibly hiding a cancerous growth on his head. Definitely not a s**tty person and im sure many would want out if that happened, still I dont want his contract plus we dont have much to trade. good player tho

Not "possibly", that's what happened. And it was literally cancer.

He absolutely could have died if he didn't go get a 2nd opinion. That's not being dramatic. That's why he's so upset.
He isn't coming here guys. Tons of teams need tackles.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Why's he a scumbag?

He absolutely could have died if he didn't go get a 2nd opinion. That's not being dramatic. That's why he's so upset.

Lol has nothing to do with any of that. Guy is a POS. My favorite part of all this was when he said the neighbors dog died like a b***h. And what a crock that the neighbors lab somehow was attacking the other dog through that fence. His daughters dog was clearly mauled by his pits as they were ripping the lab to shreds.
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/trent-williams-sued-by-neighbors-over-dog-attack/285-8555922e-0dcd-46db-913b-51057a5f0171
https://sports.yahoo.com/trent-williams-says-his-dogs-reported-mauling-of-neighbors-is-dogs-doing-what-dogs-do-170438702.html
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 6, 2020 at 9:57 AM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Why's he a scumbag?

Lol has nothing to do with any of that. Guy is a POS. My favorite part of all this was when he said the neighbors dog died like a b***h. And what a crock that the neighbors lab somehow was attacking the other dog through that fence. His daughters dog was clearly mauled by his pits as they were ripping the lab to shreds.
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/trent-williams-sued-by-neighbors-over-dog-attack/285-8555922e-0dcd-46db-913b-51057a5f0171
https://sports.yahoo.com/trent-williams-says-his-dogs-reported-mauling-of-neighbors-is-dogs-doing-what-dogs-do-170438702.html

So he's a scumbag because he owns pitbulls?

Why's he a scumbag?

Lol Yeah that's exactly what I said.
Stick to fear mongering in the corona thread or spreading misinformation in the politics thread

Why's he a scumbag?

Stick to fear mongering in the corona thread or spreading misinformation in the politics thread

He's a scumbag because he owns pitbulls and is a bad dog owner, which make those pits extremely dangerous, and has a flippant dismissive attitude when his dangerous animals kill a neighbors dog and then lies (the neighbor had video evidence) and says it was justified because his smallest dog was attacked by the Lab, which is uncharacteristic of a lab, and there is evidence of his dogs being aggressive IE the dead lab soo... yeah, scumbag sounds right.
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 6, 2020 at 12:52 PM ]

Why's he a scumbag?

Originally posted by WINiner:

Why's he a scumbag?

He's a scumbag because he owns pitbulls and is a bad dog owner, which make those pits extremely dangerous, and has a flippant dismissive attitude when his dangerous animals kill a neighbors dog and then lies (the neighbor had video evidence) and says it was justified because his smallest dog was attacked by the Lab, which is uncharacteristic of a lab, and there is evidence of his dogs being aggressive IE the dead lab soo... yeah, scumbag sounds right.

Thank you . I've read up on this for a while now. His dogs are a menace, because of him. I would not be surprised if he's involved in dog fighting in some capacity
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 6, 2020 at 2:22 PM ]

Originally posted by WINiner:

Yep. 10 pits? Seriously? Does he own a Bobcat team to pick up the endless piles of crap? His attitude will change if those dogs attack a kid, most of that NFL $$ will be going to lawsuits. Sounds like he isn't very intelligent to begin with.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Why's he a scumbag?

You did pretty much say that, and your personal response is as unwarranted as Williams was towards the neighbors dog. Dude owns pitbulls, a lot of people do. I don't like them personally but that doesn't make him a scumbag. Your first article literally lists the only illegal thing he was cited for was owning too many pets. The second shows his attitude about the mauling that was clearly an accident which wasn't nice about it....he's a pro football player, what do you expect?

At least he wasn't fighting his dogs like M.Vick.

Why's he a scumbag?

You did pretty much say that, and your personal response is as unwarranted as Williams was towards the neighbors dog. Dude owns pitbulls, a lot of people do. I don't like them personally but that doesn't make him a scumbag. Your first article literally lists the only illegal thing he was cited for was owning too many pets. The second shows his attitude about the mauling that was clearly an accident which wasn't nice about it....he's a pro football player, what do you expect?

At least he wasn't fighting his dogs like M.Vick.

Sorry, I was providing a little context, you are certainly welcome to go read up on him and his dogs like I have though. But if this is what you took from what I wrote, you are an absolute idiot or just bring purposely obtuse. Either way, can't say I'm surprised
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 7, 2020 at 10:14 AM ]
Rule 1: Be respectful of our online community. Contribute to an engaging conversation rather than resort to personal attacks, threats, or anything that may be considered offensive.

This is not difficult. So, be prepared for the consequences if you ignore it.
  • bors
  • Veteran
So niners looking to trade ?
Share 49ersWebzone