LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
This is comical. I hope u stick around for a while and keep entertaining us with this sort of content. Check out the parking lot as well, i would love to hear your takes on politics, pop culture, and whatever else.

whats comical is adults still watching sports like a child believing in Santa.
Pats will lose this weekend because the nfl wants it that way.
lets hear your any given sunday excuse after it happens.
whats funny is a common sense adult tells you the truth and you're so lost, you think its a lie.

Its common sense buddy. Just watch when a CB goes for a tackle on a RB, they miss sometimes. How is that possible? A human being cannot fall, slip, or get juked. Its impossible, common sense. I am an adult, this is common sense.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
you picked the Pats over the Bills and giving yourself props? Lmao.

Lol. But if the Redskins beat the Pats he's Nostradamus.

Meh. Hes like 1 for 5 with his picks so far.

1 for 6. But keep telling us how dumb we are.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
You know the drill. Don't feed the troll.
There's a rumor that The Patriots have reached out to Cincinnati to see about trading for AJ Green.

I've never heard of Dan Sileo but apparently he's he's usually pretty legit?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
There's a rumor that The Patriots have reached out to Cincinnati to see about trading for AJ Green.

For fantasy purposes I would be ecstatic
Their schedule is easier than Bama's non conference schedule. Now they play the Giants then the Jets.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Their schedule is easier than Bama's non conference schedule. Now they play the Giants then the Jets.

They came in the year with the 6th hardest. A couple Easy games early on, but it gets tough.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Oct 8, 2019 at 11:36 AM ]

f**k the Patriots. I wanna trade AJ Green for the 49ers. Please!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Patriots have the weakest schedule I've ever seen in my life. Six games on their schedule this year against currently winless teams, and one against a current 1-win team. And as of right now, only 5 games left against teams who currently have a winning record.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Patriots have the weakest schedule I've ever seen in my life. Six games on their schedule this year against currently winless teams, and one against a current 1-win team. And as of right now, only 5 games left against teams who currently have a winning record.

Hard schedule, easy schedule, doesnt matter. They will be in the SB like every other year.

Yeah it's been almost a free bye week for what almost 20 years. You would think just one team in their division would be good for more than 2 years like the jets with the horrific Mark Sanchez but of course....nope. So damn lucky. Historically it's got to be the easiest division in a 20 year span. If the bills had Allen the whole game they beat the pats imo. It DOES matter if the pats have a hard schedule bc they would have to go into KC during the playoffs or wherever (Baltimore or Houston). Their chances of making it to the sb are a lot less. Then again that's common sense
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 9, 2019 at 9:59 AM ]

-my reaction after seeing that the niners play the packers,panthers,ravens,saints, the rams TWICE,and the seahawks TWICE,in the upcoming weeks.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

I am glad that AJ Green was block for trade. I hope AJ Green was stay to Bengals team.

I know. Patriots players are keep healthy and soft fight against for weakest schedule in AFC. It is not fair. Patriots players are not injury. They are still laughing at NFC players are injury more than AFC players.
Share 49ersWebzone