LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pats 20
Bills 9
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Pats 20
Bills 9

lol not that far off, of course.

next week, Pats lose
That safety of theirs should've been flagged and ejected for that helmet to helmet hit on Allen. Bills should be pissed off.
Pats 20
Bills 9

lol not that far off, of course.

next week, Pats lose

you picked the Pats over the Bills and giving yourself props? Lmao.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Lol. But if the Redskins beat the Pats he's Nostradamus.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 30, 2019 at 5:39 AM ]
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
That safety of theirs should've been flagged and ejected for that helmet to helmet hit on Allen. Bills should be pissed off.

This!
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Lol. But if the Redskins beat the Pats he's Nostradamus.

Meh. Hes like 1 for 5 with his picks so far.
Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott Kicked Bill Belichick's Son Off The Field. I heard Belichick's son was better than his dad?!

https://brobible.com/sports/article/sean-mcdermott-brian-belichick-warmups/?fbclid=IwAR32PGG7MXNMqFXGdn5O2WVmjc-DI2Kqr_5dORpJYdVXcYyenI5bO3W3XDI
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott Kicked Bill Belichick's Son Off The Field. I heard Belichick's son was better than his dad?!

https://brobible.com/sports/article/sean-mcdermott-brian-belichick-warmups/?fbclid=IwAR32PGG7MXNMqFXGdn5O2WVmjc-DI2Kqr_5dORpJYdVXcYyenI5bO3W3XDI

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

you arent very bright. I picked a low score and was 4 points off.
no one thought it would be that low scoring. I was only 3 points off game total. Are you really that childish?

you arent very bright. I picked a low score and was 4 points off.
no one thought it would be that low scoring. I was only 3 points off game total. Are you really that childish?

So two of the best defenses in the league going at it, and you are under the impression that people thought it was gonna be high scoring? Ya, im the one who isnt bright. The O/U was 41.5...but that obviously doesnt mean anything to you since the NfL is scripted, Vegas must also know the outcome of games.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Oct 1, 2019 at 9:01 AM ]
So two of the best defenses in the league going at it, and you are under the impression that people thought it was gonna be high scoring? Ya, im the one who isnt bright. The O/U was 41.5...but that obviously doesnt mean anything to you since the NfL is scripted, Vegas must also know the outcome of games.

if you were so bright. why wouldnt the over under be more challenging? say 30 or 32, something like that. 40 was too easy to go under.

and every forum i was at, everyone picked higher scores. so yeah, apparently the world is pretty dumb. everyone else was picking 23-21, 27-20 etc..

but that obviously doesnt mean anything to you since the NfL is scripted, Vegas must also know the outcome of games.
define vegas. thats a vague term. Vegas barely accounts 1% of any money bet on anything nationally or world wide. they are chump change.
no one in vegas knows crap. they follow some other lead. Something else is pulling the strings.
This is comical. I hope u stick around for a while and keep entertaining us with this sort of content. Check out the parking lot as well, i would love to hear your takes on politics, pop culture, and whatever else.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Oct 2, 2019 at 2:14 PM ]
This is comical. I hope u stick around for a while and keep entertaining us with this sort of content. Check out the parking lot as well, i would love to hear your takes on politics, pop culture, and whatever else.

whats comical is adults still watching sports like a child believing in Santa.
Pats will lose this weekend because the nfl wants it that way.
lets hear your any given sunday excuse after it happens.
whats funny is a common sense adult tells you the truth and you're so lost, you think its a lie.

whats comical is adults still watching sports like a child believing in Santa.
Pats will lose this weekend because the nfl wants it that way.
lets hear your any given sunday excuse after it happens.
whats funny is a common sense adult tells you the truth and you're so lost, you think its a lie.

Share 49ersWebzone