There are 206 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
So they broke the rules and then made excuses just like I said.
There was no scout being filmed during the 15+ minutes of footage of the sideline from the booth.

No one has ever denied that the crew didn't violate the rules. It's just not tied to Bill or football at all. People are going to believe what they want but It's clear how this is playing out. They'll get a small penalty for A simple rules infraction and that's it because there's nothing to this.

So say the Patriots.
The Patriots have no credibility here and do not deserve the benefit of the doubt.
The NFL covered for them last time as well. WTF was with the decision to destroy all of the evidence?

The NFL covered for them like 20 years ago, and not under Goodell. Look how hard they went after them during deflate gate. And everybody from the owner to Brady was taking shots at Goodell. If anything, Goodell would've gone after them again if this was something huge.

Spygate was 2007 and Goodell was the commissioner.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
So they broke the rules and then made excuses just like I said.
There was no scout being filmed during the 15+ minutes of footage of the sideline from the booth.

No one has ever denied that the crew didn't violate the rules. It's just not tied to Bill or football at all. People are going to believe what they want but It's clear how this is playing out. They'll get a small penalty for A simple rules infraction and that's it because there's nothing to this.

So say the Patriots.
The Patriots have no credibility here and do not deserve the benefit of the doubt.
The NFL covered for them last time as well. WTF was with the decision to destroy all of the evidence?

The NFL covered for them like 20 years ago, and not under Goodell. Look how hard they went after them during deflate gate. And everybody from the owner to Brady was taking shots at Goodell. If anything, Goodell would've gone after them again if this was something huge.

Spygate was 2007 and Goodell was the commissioner.

He took over in 2006, I thought spy gate was earlier. So maybe at that time he looked out for the Pats, but obviously that relationship has soured quite a lot. So to the point of the NFL is currently looking out for them, not true at all. Goodell would love nothing more than to stick it to Kraft and the Pats at this time.
There is no reason to destroy evidence unless there was a conspiracy to cover up the wrongdoing.

This isn't government. The league doesn't have to be fully transparent with the media when actions could severely damage the league. He acknowledged what happened, that they cheated, and punished them accordingly. Here you're suggesting they're actually going to lie for them and it's just not the case.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 3, 2020 at 7:56 AM ]
So say the Patriots.

They still punished them heavily despite destroying tape the 1st time, and then the next time punished Tom heavily. The idea that they'll little in some conspiracy attempt is nonsense.

There is no reason to destroy evidence unless there was a conspiracy to cover up the wrongdoing.

Or how the proof would provide enough outrage to the fans, as well as other teams, and tarnish the league's image?
I still think they are the best in the AFC, these run around QBs like mahomes and jackson could be controlled by a belichick defense in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
I still think they are the best in the AFC, these run around QBs like mahomes and jackson could be controlled by a belichick defense in the playoffs.

Mahomes is a pocket passer. And you can scheme an amazing game against Lamar and he will still make your guys miss tackles.

They've lost to Blt, Hou and KC this year. I just don't think they have the offense.
Kraft foolishly forced Belichik to trade away the best replacement for Brady the Patriots will ever see. Yes, they did get their sixth Lombardi trophy with Brady (so you can argue it worked out in the short term), but Belichik would have gotten his sixth and more (in the long term) with Garoppolo had Kraft not forced his hand.

They've lost to Blt, Hou and KC this year. I just don't think they have the offense.

They do not have the horses this year.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Kraft foolishly forced Belichik to trade away the best replacement for Brady the Patriots will ever see. Yes, they did get their sixth Lombardi trophy with Brady (so you can argue it worked out in the short term), but Belichik would have gotten his sixth and more (in the long term) with Garoppolo had Kraft not forced his hand.

Jimmy has a long ways to go to make that claim. If you looked at reg season wins/ stats Young would have 4 SB's, Joe 1.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 4, 2020 at 11:15 AM ]

Jimmy has a long ways to go to make that claim.

Yeah, about three games.
Yeah, about three games.

And another season.
Pats seem like a damn fraud franchise nowadays
Can the NFL revoke the Patriots championships as punishment?

That may leave Jimmy G ringless, but he'll more than make up for it when he wins several Super Bowls for the Niners
The dynasty is dead!
Share 49ersWebzone