LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

New England Patriots thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
He may retire, he's not leaving though. The guy has only cared about rings his entire career wtf would he leave for? No one can offer him better.
Jets jets Miami nyg buffalo Washington Pitt (with big bens arm?)

I still cannot believe people are saying the patriots defense is great. They have arguably played six out of the seven games against the worst offenses in the league. The absolute worst offenses in the league!!!

If they could stop the Browns like we did I will give them some major props for sure. They are a great and disciplined defense but any defense that plays six out of seven games against those offenses that are incredibly putrid, will be a top 5 to 10 defense. Hello mcfly
It would be great if Brady, AB, Gordon and Gronk wound up in Miami next season and terrorized BB for a couple of years.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
He may retire, he's not leaving though. The guy has only cared about rings his entire career wtf would he leave for? No one can offer him better.

Ikr but Sheftler says that it's all but done.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

I still cannot believe people are saying the patriots defense is great. They have arguably played six out of the seven games against the worst offenses in the league. The absolute worst offenses in the league!!!

If they could stop the Browns like we did I will give them some major props for sure. They are a great and disciplined defense but any defense that plays six out of seven games against those offenses that are incredibly putrid, will be a top 5 to 10 defense. Hello mcfly

They stopped mahomes and his Mvp season to win the afc championship and went on to hold the league best offense the last 3 seasons to 3 points in the superbowl. This current pats D roster is actually better than that one.
Brady would like to leave for the Patriots when he would join for chargers or rams in California.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/10/27/tom-brady-reportedly-expected-to-eye-los-angeles-if-he-leaves-patriots/?fbclid=IwAR2A7XTZiy2FlmB8caSi74un3rD2-Wg41APlsmCEGAoGx7BVca1sTmK8614
Fake 8-0.
trade mullens for brady.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Fake 8-0.

Seriously! just looked at their schedule and it's crazy how bad the teams they play are
I heard the rumors about Tom Brady for sell his house by last year. If anyone will buy his house when Brady will get out of the New England?!

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I heard the rumors about Tom Brady for sell his house by last year. If anyone will buy his house when Brady will get out of the New England?!

[ Edited by jcs on Oct 28, 2019 at 11:49 AM ]
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Oh man. I think, Tom Brady would consider about retired because he was playing well and too slow. He is 42 years old. Lol

Wow I had no idea the teams they played very interesting
Originally posted by jcs:

They stopped mahomes and his Mvp season to win the afc championship and went on to hold the league best offense the last 3 seasons to 3 points in the superbowl. This current pats D roster is actually better than that one.

You would be referring to the game they played at New England? Well if they played that at Kansas City Mahomes would've won that game. So I don't know what the big deal in making that statement was.

Also, the Rams were not the best offense last year. Their running game was weakening especially with Todd Gurley completely becoming ineffective as a running back. They weren't even supposed to be in the Super Bowl. So I don't know if you could really brag about holding the Rams because we beat them worse than the patriots did as well as the Bears. Also our game was an away game. We held that offense to 0 for 9 on third downs and 0 for 4 on fourth downs. So if we're comparing similar opponents it's game over, Niners d is better. Do you want to talk about Cleveland? We beat them a lot worse than New England did. They also got some really lucky bounces with fumbles as well as that ridiculous qb pitch turned int from a lineman??? Chubb ran all over their d too
You would be referring to the game they played at New England? Well if they played that at Kansas City Mahomes would've won that game. So I don't know what the big deal in making that statement was.

Also, the Rams were not the best offense last year. Their running game was weakening especially with Todd Gurley completely becoming ineffective as a running back. They weren't even supposed to be in the Super Bowl. So I don't know if you could really brag about holding the Rams because we beat them worse than the patriots did as well as the Bears. Also our game was an away game. We held that offense to 0 for 9 on third downs and 0 for 4 on fourth downs. So if we're comparing similar opponents it's game over, Niners d is better. Do you want to talk about Cleveland? We beat them a lot worse than New England did. They also got some really lucky bounces with fumbles as well as that ridiculous qb pitch turned int from a lineman??? Chubb ran all over their d too

The game was in KC. Now if he won the coin toss perhaps he wins.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 30, 2019 at 7:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone