LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Joe Namath says he healed his football-induced brain trauma

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He also quit drinking , which guess what ?

Improves the images of the brain scans

I wanna kiss you 😚
Originally posted by Homer:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He also quit drinking , which guess what ?

Improves the images of the brain scans

I wanna kiss you 😚

"I wanna kiss you . I could care less about the team strug ug ling "
Namath says what ever the nfl tells him to say.
its all gossip media, entertainment fluff
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
Namath says what ever the nfl tells him to say.
its all gossip media, entertainment fluff

So the nfl told Namath to make this video and bash the nfl. Makes sense.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
So the nfl told Namath to make this video and bash the nfl. Makes sense.

yes. its called controlled opposition. the only reason anyone knows who the old jock is, is because the nfl allows him to be known. they pay him to do their bidding. its just a dumb story youll forget tomorrow and move on to the next dumb story, youll forget the next week.

the nfl creates its own negative media for dumb ass fans to chew on. its just another entertainment business
  • Jiks
yes. its called controlled opposition. the only reason anyone knows who the old jock is, is because the nfl allows him to be known. they pay him to do their bidding. its just a dumb story youll forget tomorrow and move on to the next dumb story, youll forget the next week.

the nfl creates its own negative media for dumb ass fans to chew on. its just another entertainment business
Originally posted by Jiks:

Lol perfect response
Lol perfect response

mine was the perfect response because its the correct one. People are idiots and believe what ever news/media/govt tells them.
its all a show.
Lol perfect response

mine was the perfect response because its the correct one. People are idiots and believe what ever news/media/govt tells them.
its all a show.

if you think that the nfl, who wants the talk of brain damage and cte to end, bc its not good for their business, is telling Namath, to go on some random podcast and tell people that the nfl is hiding brain injuries...if this is correct, pls provide some proof. Logically, this makes no sense what you are saying. So lets see the proof, since your statement is correct. If something is a fact, im sure you will have no problem coming up with said proof.
if you think that the nfl, who wants the talk of brain damage and cte to end, bc its not good for their business, is telling Namath, to go on some random podcast and tell people that the nfl is hiding brain injuries...if this is correct, pls provide some proof. Logically, this makes no sense what you are saying. So lets see the proof, since your statement is correct. If something is a fact, im sure you will have no problem coming up with said proof.
Namath gets paid by the nfl to endorse the nfl. he wouldnt be dumb enough to go rogue. everything he ever was or is , is purely nfl given.
the 'kiss me" thing was no spontaneous accident either. its amazing how people just turn on their tv's and shut off their brains lol.

lol at provide proof. you have nothing but belief in some form of honesty, with no proof of your own.. the nfl isnt worried about crap. players are just meat to them. Who was dumb enough not to know that getting hit in the head isnt healthy? its common knowledge, unless you're an idiot. Are ex-players dying at a record rate? nope, they always seem to make it into broadcasting if the have a long career and the 3/4 year guys are never heard from again.
you need to stop watching sports like you are still a 12 year old boy. Sports is staged entertainment and Namath is just another jock puppet for his nfl masters. Namath wont start some crusade. he made a quote and youll forget about in a week ,while you cheer a big hit by Bosa.
the nfl obviously doesnt care about cte or brain damage.
the nfl is the one that created all the off season stories of the Pats these last few years. is Krat or Brady/ Belichick worried or have any legal issues? nope.
its all a show. But youll be happy during this season because the Niners will get a big lead acting role this year, in the nfl show!

now, i've watched the video. whats the big deal? the nfl doesnt have anything to worry about.
. theyll say they took Namath's cue and eventually put those things in facilities. all the while making him look like a ground breaker in it.
like cancer.. there was already a known cure for anything. but if youre a common man /grunt, you dont get access.
they might do this for players, they might not. they made all these stupid in game contact rules so its flag football now and no one gets hurt.
the new rules also make it easier to fix games.
if youre so worried about it. get the nation to boycott games. you wont, youre too weak. The nation is a bunch of drooling couch potatoes. you need pointless entertainment to breath now.
let the players get hurt! its fun to watch!
Lol
Lol
yes, because you dont have the balls to change anything about the world.

youll just whine like a child, while they take your money.
sports is staged entertainment. That is an absolute fact.
Lol
yes, because you dont have the balls to change anything about the world.

youll just whine like a child, while they take your money.
sports is staged entertainment. That is an absolute fact.

We talking about Namath and what he said about CTE. What are you rambling on about? And how are sports fixed a fact? Do you understand what the word fact means?...

For someone who is so anti sports and the nfl, you sure show it in a weird way. You realize this the 49erswebzone...? But good luck on your crusade of fixing world by posting on a sports forum.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jul 25, 2019 at 6:47 AM ]
We talking about Namath and what he said about CTE. What are you rambling on about? And how are sports fixed a fact? Do you understand what the word fact means?...

For someone who is so anti sports and the nfl, you sure show it in a weird way. You realize this the 49erswebzone...? But good luck on your crusade of fixing world by posting on a sports forum.

Namath is part of the show. not an independent rogue. It all revolves around entertainment sports world. just like gossip crap that surrounds hollywood actors.
where did i say i was anti sports? absolutely no where.
I simply know I am watching entertainment and not competition. And i'm more of a fan in someways now because I know whats happening before the average fan.
you dont understand what a fact is. I simply used the word for your limited understanding. A fact is ultimately not a truth. I speak truth.
A fact is just data used to back up what is ultimately an opinion of most issues/topics.
Its not an opinion that sports is staged. Its a truth. Only a childish mind believes that games naturally come down to the wire every weekend. The real world is not that exciting nor perfect . it would happen a lot less in reality. but multi billion dollar tv contracts demand exciting finishes weekly.
lucky for you, 49ers fans will have an enjoyable year, this year.
Share 49ersWebzone