LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

The Official Broncos Watch Thread {Lord Fangio}

Shop 49ers game tickets
Since we have things like the Alex Smith and Lord Fangio thread. This is for keeping up with Fangio, Scangarello, Modkins, TC, Donatell, Dekota Watson and hell even Aaron Burbridge lol. Mike Purcell is on the team too!
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Since we have things like the Alex Smith and Lord Fangio thread. This is for keeping up with Fangio, Scangarello, Modkins, TC, Donatell, Dekota Watson and hell even Aaron Burbridge lol. Mike Purcell is on the team too!

Rooting for Fangio.
Should've hired Shanny LOL 😂
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Pulling for Fangio.
And Elway.
And Von Miller.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Should've hired Shanny LOL 😂

Yeah picking Vance over him lol. Elway is a fool.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Rooting for Fangio.

I'm curious to see Scanny's offense. Sucks he has to deal with Flacco
Unfair to fire Rich after one year. We should bring him back!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Maybe but shurmar as an oc is an upgrade.

Dumb move in my opinion. Drew Lock was looking good towards the end of the season.
Reunite Scangarello + Jimmy G = late 2017 Jimmy G again

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Dumb move in my opinion. Drew Lock was looking good towards the end of the season.

Exactly.
What's crazy about Saleh's 1st job in the NFL was it was on Houston 2005 under DC Vic Fangio

Ehh.....they got a proven OC that won't be going anywhere in Shurmur which is crucial for a defensive head coach. And then they added a QB coach with NFL coordinating and college head coaching experience. They definitely upgraded. I have to give props to Fangio for seeing a potential upgrade and acting quickly to make it happen. Scangarello might turn out to be a good OC down the road but they brought in a guy who has already proven himself to be a good NFL OC and a highly experienced QB coach.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Ehh.....they got a proven OC that won't be going anywhere in Shurmur which is crucial for a defensive head coach. And then they added a QB coach with NFL coordinating and college head coaching experience. They definitely upgraded. I have to give props to Fangio for seeing a potential upgrade and acting quickly to make it happen. Scangarello might turn out to be a good OC down the road but they brought in a guy who has already proven himself to be a good NFL OC and a highly experienced QB coach.

It may be an upgrade in coaching talent... but in terms of the offense this group of Bronco's is suited for it has a decent chance of blowing up in his face.

Their O-line is sh*t, straight up. Bowles is a holding penalty waiting to happen and trying to block for 3 WR sets and QB's in shotgun wont help that one bit. Elway also has some strange fetish with him to the point it's questionable whether he had a say in not benching him. The rest outside of Reisner are nothing but backups on other teams. Ron leary cant be counted on and Ja waun james is a no show and got called out by fangio.

Rich was great when he scripted plays and needed experience adjusting to in game situations. Lock enters the equation after questionable timetable management of his injury from the niners preseason game and they start putting legit drives together. Seems like Rich bowed down to Flacco and his style because he was inexperienced and just couldnt adjust after things went off script where as with Lock he didnt need to adjust to the QB's wishes he just got to do his own stuff.

Shurmur is a good OC but right now he is entering a situation that doesnt suit his style. But the Broncos have 12 draft picks (after compensatory ones) and $60m in cap space. So if Elway doesnt f*ck it up like he normally does they have a chance to be the next years niners.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Jan 29, 2020 at 5:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone