LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

UDFA LB Azeez Al-Shaair, Florida Atlantic

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Safe to say he made the team

I thinking the same if so it feels like a good call by the fo.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Heard he was a tackling machine in college.

I'm not feeling too hot about our SAM and esp. the depth (Greenlaw, Mayo, Reynolds, M.Smith, Lee and Nzeocha ).

This guy can flat out tackle. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he makes the 53.

I'd keep Al-Shaair over Reynolds.

My issue with cutting Nzeocha is his GTD deal, I'm not sure the 49ers will cut him to save only $300K.

Mayo isn't being cut IMO. Smith needs to be cut, we save $1.3M.

Nice call NCommand
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
MALCOLM GONE, so I'm really expecting Al Shaair to " ZEEZ THE DAY " !!!!
I'm not feeling too hot about our SAM and esp. the depth (Greenlaw, Mayo, Reynolds, M.Smith, Lee and Nzeocha ).

This guy can flat out tackle. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he makes the 53.

I am happy for him
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Heard he was a tackling machine in college.

I'd keep Al-Shaair over Reynolds.

My issue with cutting Nzeocha is his GTD deal, I'm not sure the 49ers will cut him to save only $300K.

Mayo isn't being cut IMO. Smith needs to be cut, we save $1.3M.

Nice call NCommand

Agree! Good Call! I'll for you for the Hall of Fame... oh wait...
Does this guy play the same position as Smith if so then I guess dude will for certain make the team. I like his hustle
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If he doesn't make the 53 at this point it's because management massively overvalues bottom of the roster DL and OL. This dude can play and can start one day. Can't say that about the 8th-10th DL or OL on this team.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Safe to say he made the team

I thinking the same if so it feels like a good call by the fo.

I think so. Him and lee can be backups
I thought we could sneak him onto to our PS, looks like I was wrong. He's simply looked too good to risk losing.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Does this guy play the same position as Smith if so then I guess dude will for certain make the team. I like his hustle

He's making the team

Great story. This kid looks like a player.
Our front offices undrafted game is probably the best in the nfl. Mullen's and Breida alone are terrific pick. Bourne is good. Al Shaair seems like a solid pick as well. I'm sure there's more.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Our front offices undrafted game is probably the best in the nfl. Mullen's and Breida alone are terrific pick. Bourne is good. Al Shaair seems like a solid pick as well. I'm sure there's more.

That part of the front office gets overlooked by people that criticize Lynch's drafts. In the end it really doesn't matter whether the talent comes from round 3 or from UFA's. On field results are all that counts.
holy s**t. i'm definitely rooting for the dude
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
With Malcolm gone and Mayo being a coach's favorite, I now have " Zeez the Day " making the team over " Bruce " Lee !!
Share 49ersWebzone