LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Brother Harbaugh is just as ignorant as Jim

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
How could this mess have ever been foreseen... Dudes not good enough to win it all and still wants the bag.

Daniel Jones got the bag, Blake Bortles got the bag.

Lamar has put the Ravens on his back the last few years, theyv'e had precious few weapons, a whole backfield and O-Line decimated through injury, and he's kept them relevant until he's been hurt trying to carry them.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
How could this mess have ever been foreseen... Dudes not good enough to win it all and still wants the bag.

Daniel Jones got the bag, Blake Bortles got the bag.

Lamar has put the Ravens on his back the last few years, theyv'e had precious few weapons, a whole backfield and O-Line decimated through injury, and he's kept them relevant until he's been hurt trying to carry them.

He wants the biggest bag of all time
Just because daniel Jones and Blake bottles got the bag doesn't mean paying lamar is the right thing to do. Giants a jags totally dropped the ball on those moves.

Ravens couldn't win it with lamar on a rookie contract. They think they cam win it with him taking a huge chunk of the cap space? Good luck. Ravens should move on.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Just because daniel Jones and Blake bottles got the bag doesn't mean paying lamar is the right thing to do. Giants a jags totally dropped the ball on those moves.

Ravens couldn't win it with lamar on a rookie contract. They think they cam win it with him taking a huge chunk of the cap space? Good luck. Ravens should move on.

I understand that point of view, but to be fair to Lamar his MVP year was the only one the team was in a position to compete, after that they were decimated by injury and departures.

The huge problem they have is the same as the Colts. Even without their superstar QB they're still too good an outfit to pick high enough to feel good about drafting a replacement.

You then end up panic signing or trading for fading stars.

At least with Lamar you know you can compete.
They did it….AGAIN

https://dailysnark.com/2023/12/10/referees-missed-a-clear-block-in-the-back-penalty-during-ravens-game-winning-punt-return-td-vs-rams/?fbclid=IwAR1UHppO_OB27IUC84XWrpJ7m81HpWqpjcZ5l20jadPB2hQYZPrQOqcVTj4_aem_AVtH7OUvRpm8fQ-QkRgB7yBBRSREwaEXQiy91JYl4TlKptTXbvDy0Qt-OvwBqJVeux4
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
They did it….AGAIN

https://dailysnark.com/2023/12/10/referees-missed-a-clear-block-in-the-back-penalty-during-ravens-game-winning-punt-return-td-vs-rams/?fbclid=IwAR1UHppO_OB27IUC84XWrpJ7m81HpWqpjcZ5l20jadPB2hQYZPrQOqcVTj4_aem_AVtH7OUvRpm8fQ-QkRgB7yBBRSREwaEXQiy91JYl4TlKptTXbvDy0Qt-OvwBqJVeux4

I don't need to be reminded of something that is still ingrained in my head.
Get ready you Lamar lovers to watch him get smashed on Monday. Granted the cards are stacked against him with no rb1 to help but see what happens when he actually has to pass...
Get ready you Lamar lovers to watch him get smashed on Monday. Granted the cards are stacked against him with no rb1 to help but see what happens when he actually has to pass...

I thought Gus was their RB1?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

I thought Gus was their RB1?

By default. Their RB1 was injured and out for the year game 1.
my only concern is that , is this a must win game for the niners? They have the West pretty much locked but are banged up. Rest vs the attempt at a first round bye.

Hitches his wagon to a gimmick qb also. Cannot wait to see ravens get torn apart because of the film on Lamar this year. I do not understand these coaches thinking the running qb gimmick will work. Cam Newton is literally twice the athlete Kap was who is more of an athlete than Lamar by far and struggles to win big.

Great first post, and I will ride and die with you to the end of THIS EARTH!!!!

I CANNOT STAND LAMARRR!!!

LMFAO!!!!

I NEEEEED HELP
I'm not sure i've ever seen a qb do this before.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/i_nav5-_cXs

• Garce
  • Veteran

Lol
Originally posted by Garce:

Lol

Dude posts dumb s**t all the time.
Thread title's not aging very well ATM.
Share 49ersWebzone