LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Brother Harbaugh is just as ignorant as Jim

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by socal1632:
Goff???? Goff is a qb Lamar is a rb.Tried to tell him to come out as a wr but noooo.
What's the last time a RB/WR led the league in passing touchdowns and got an mvp ?

The comparisons here are hilarious.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Goff???? Goff is a qb Lamar is a rb.Tried to tell him to come out as a wr but noooo.

people are still arguing this garbage?
Originally posted by WINiner:
Jim Harbaugh will never do well in the NFL until he can learn to contain his sideline antics. You will never convince me that the numerous close calls that always seemed to accompany a bad call against the 49ers were anything other than the result of his constant battering of the officials. He behaved like a f**king child and the officials raped us in the most important games as a result imo.

John is realizing now what Jim did before. He has Kaeprnick+, but you can't win it all if the QB isn't a precision passer, Period.

The thing about Kap and Lamar that people conveniently ignore is that neither had much on the outside. Lamar has speed, but Hollywood Brown has the body of a 14 year old lol. They need to get Lamar a real #1.

I think Crab was a #1 before his achilles tear, and Kap tore the league apart with a real #1 in 2012. From 2013 on we didn't have a real #1. We had no speed on the outside. Boldin didn't even have size/height advantage AND he was on his last legs.

I think Lamar and Kap both suffered more because of the lack of talent on the outside, than they did because of their accuracy. Josh Allen had terrible accuracy. Get him a real threat on the outside instead of just John Brown, and he suddenly has great accuracy.
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Jun 1, 2021 at 4:23 PM ]

this. Can't believe there are idiots who would take him over Jimmy G

edit- nvm
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Oct 6, 2021 at 9:40 AM ]
  • dj43
Jim Harbaugh will never do well in the NFL until he can learn to contain his sideline antics. You will never convince me that the numerous close calls that always seemed to accompany a bad call against the 49ers were anything other than the result of his constant battering of the officials. He behaved like a f**king child and the officials raped us in the most important games as a result imo.

No official will ever admit it, however, when one coach is a constant distraction, officials will never give him the benefit of the doubt. Harbaugh was certainly a distraction and a blot on the image of the franchise because of it.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Just imagine if Harbaugh takes over the Bears next year. Would be interesting to see how he would utilize Fields.

Dang. That will probably happen, now that I think about it. Nagy is definitely getting fired by next year
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Just imagine if Harbaugh takes over the Bears next year. Would be interesting to see how he would utilize Fields.

Dang. That will probably happen, now that I think about it. Nagy is definitely getting fired by next year
We've seen JH's offense. 3 yards and a cloud of dust
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

We also have seen how Michael Lombardi makes Ryan Pace look like a personnel genius.
Originally posted by dj43:

No official will ever admit it, however, when one coach is a constant distraction, officials will never give him the benefit of the doubt. Harbaugh was certainly a distraction and a blot on the image of the franchise because of it.

He was a great coach and got talent out of players,,,,,,,BUT, there is a way to approach a referee and state you disagree with their decision. That part killed the Niners hope for any Superbowl victory. When you scream, stomp your feet and fall to the ground, that's not the way to present your case. You battle your opponents, not the decision makers who you want to win over.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Goal line offense all the way down the field lol. He claims he wants to run Walsh's WCO but really he's all about Bo Schembechler's 1970s dunderhead offense.

Originally posted by dj43:

So this.
Lol Fangio is pist.

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

edit- nvm

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

edit- nvm

Oh, believe me, there are STILL a good portion on this forum who would take Jimmy over Lamar.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Lol Fangio is pist.

Fangio is being a such a little b*tch with these unwritten rules again, just like the baseball ones. If you want to complain about them running the ball, how about shutting them down on defense. He got exposed last week.
Share 49ersWebzone