There are 170 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Saints fans are taking so much pleasure in all the injuries the Niners have. Why the hatred? I don't recall much of a rivalry between these two teams.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Saints fans are taking so much pleasure in all the injuries the Niners have. Why the hatred? I don't recall much of a rivalry between these two teams.

Old school Saints fans from when they were in the old NFC West.

Niner fans will get the last laugh though when they choke again.

They were super confident when Alex & Friends beat them a few years ago. They were also pissed when we beat them last year... they still make excuses for that game.
---
[ Edited by communist on Nov 5, 2020 at 4:41 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:

Old school Saints fans from when they were in the old NFC West.

Niner fans will get the last laugh though when they choke again.
They also tried to deliberately hurt our players during bounty gate and it cost them.
So why did we trade this dude? Aren't we going to have a ton of dead space anyway? I'm confused.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
So why did we trade this dude? Aren't we going to have a ton of dead space anyway? I'm confused.

Dead cap is meaningless. Cap space is all that matters. And trading him created cap space.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Dead cap is meaningless. Cap space is all that matters. And trading him created cap space.

What are you talking about? He will count against our cap still, that's how dead money works. Yes we may have a little more cap space but what is the talent drop off? We're paying for him still.

What are you talking about? He will count against our cap still, that's how dead money works. Yes we may have a little more cap space but what is the talent drop off? We're paying for him still.

If you can upgrade for less than the amount of the dead cap hit, it is an absolute no-brainer in the salary cap world to take that deal. We already had Greenlaw on the roster, we can draft or sign a reserve for less than the dead cap hit easily.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 1, 2020 at 11:02 AM ]
  • All22
  • Veteran

PFF rates him about the same as Al-Shair.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
LOL what?!!

I guess Shair isn't all that bad then...
Of course Kwon Alexander goes down with an injury. Probably f*cks up the draft pick we get for him. Injuries on other teams also messing with the 49ers this year. 2020 absolutely can suck a big one.
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
Of course Kwon Alexander goes down with an injury. Probably f*cks up the draft pick we get for him. Injuries on other teams also messing with the 49ers this year. 2020 absolutely can suck a big one.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Did he play enough to trigger the 5th?
Share 49erswebzone