LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
Did he play enough to trigger the 5th?

No idea, no specifics were given, it's a 5th in either 2021 or 2022. I feel for him tearing his achilles.
Originally posted by jimrat:

Dodged a bullet.
  • Jiks
Damn

Luckily he's not our problem but sucks fur him.
Damn. Sucks.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Love the dudes heart and attitude but man I think he is officially injury prone.

He has only played all of the games 2 of his 6 seasons
I think he had to play in about 50% of their snaps. I read about a week ago that he was way ahead on that. Even though he's out for the final 2 games he may still have played enough. If playoff games are included then that will knock his percentage way down.
Lol the niners did to the saints what the chiefs did to them....on a much smaller scale. Good job, lynch.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Sucks for the Saints tbh. They clearly traded for him and planned to cut him in the offseason. They are majorly over the cap in 2021. He had no chance to be on that roster.

Don't know how this impact their ability to release him cleanly.
Sucks for the Saints tbh. They clearly traded for him and planned to cut him in the offseason. They are majorly over the cap in 2021. He had no chance to be on that roster.

Don't know how this impact their ability to release him cleanly.

Good
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Originally posted by jimrat:

Dodged a bullet.

You're a mean one, mista grinch.

What else could you expect? He was a 49er in 2020. Good thing we're out of his contract.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Did he play enough to trigger the 5th?

Hope so

update per Barrows..

Do you know whether Kwon Alexander got to the snap count threshold with the Saints to accelerate the draft pick (that the Niners get in the trade) to a fifth-rounder this year? — Benjamin J.

Yes. The NFL hasn't ratified it yet, but the 49ers expect they will have the Saints' fifth-round pick in the upcoming draft.
Another future Hall of Famer for Kwon. Not bad not bad
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Saints fans are taking so much pleasure in all the injuries the Niners have. Why the hatred? I don't recall much of a rivalry between these two teams.

Old school Saints fans from when they were in the old NFC West.

Niner fans will get the last laugh though when they choke again.

Ahem
Seems like Saints will be releasing Kwon per Rotoworld.com
Share 49ersWebzone