LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
i still think hes a valuable asset to the team. Fred, Kwon, and Greenlaw is a very formidable LB crew
right now it is, but money wise we will have to release one of them next year

Uhh, Warner and Dre are on rookie deals, they don't HAVE to release any of them.

With the cap reduction next year, is the 16mill a year kwon worth it?
i still think hes a valuable asset to the team. Fred, Kwon, and Greenlaw is a very formidable LB crew

Uhh, Warner and Dre are on rookie deals, they don't HAVE to release any of them.

Absolutely not. Too many missed tackles and assignments on the field to justify keeping him at that price tag. I also wouldn't restructure that contract again.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:

Absolutely not. Too many missed tackles and assignments on the field to justify keeping him at that price tag. I also wouldn't restructure that contract again.

Yeah, he should be released after the season.
Anyone thinking some bad team looking to make a splash would take him?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Not if they were smart enough to watch the tape on him.... yup he should go to the Browns
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Nope. The only LB that's worth that kind of dough is Fred.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Not if they were smart enough to watch the tape on him.... yup he should go to the Browns

The NFL Draft and the mass amount of free agent signings and subsequent releases like a year or two later says no. If think if we dangle the carrot, someone will bite. Just need him to look like his first of 2019 form for a few games.
Put him on the cheerleading squad. I hope he doesn't see the field again. He's so bad. He's been bad since last year

Wrong way to look at it. He's gonna cost the team 10 million next year no matter what they do. So is the 6 mil in space worth it becomes the actual question.
After watching the LB play from Greenlaw and AL Bundy this evening, throwing the dirt on Kwon Alexander might have been premature. Not a good game from the linebacker crew.

If we're paying him he needs to play. There's no way he's worst than Al Shahir
16 million...man his agent worked us badly. He's not even a top 20 linebacker in these league
Originally posted by Ark49er:
After watching the LB play from Greenlaw and AL Bundy this evening, throwing the dirt on Kwon Alexander might have been premature. Not a good game from the linebacker crew.

I thought Greenlaw was solid as usual
Originally posted by lamontb:

I thought Greenlaw was solid as usual

Bad angles, giving up TDs, and a penalty was not one of his better games.
  • titan
  • Veteran

Not sure what game you were watching. Dre had solid 1 on 1 tackling and was all over the field. If you expected our LB to chase down DK then yes they sucked today!
Share 49ersWebzone