There are 135 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

We need to move on from him this off season. Yes we will take a big dead money hit, but we will also save some more for the 2021 season, and then be clear of his money going forward. Dee Ford and Richburg are close to this range, I have to see if either comes back this year, and what they do, but Alexander to me is done. Greenlaw can take his spot going forward, and we can draft someone in the mid rounds to take over Greenlaws spot.
Holy s**t these f**king injuries never stop, it's a f**king joke.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Another one in the b***h category. I do not want to see Ford, Richburg, or Alexander on the team in 2021.

Same but at least Ford transformed the Defense to best in the nfl by far when healthy. Not worth the 5 games a year though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Alexander should be gone next year and Greenlaw should get his spot.
Originally posted by mayo49:

I think that should of happened this year but at least now with kwon out for a few weeks it's a done deal
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

I think that should of happened this year but at least now with kwon out for a few weeks it's a done deal

Yeah, I don't think Kwon getting his job back once he returns.
I don't think Sherman gets his job back with the way Allen is playing. Same goes for Williams with jamar Taylor
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't think Sherman gets his job back with the way Allen is playing. Same goes for Williams with jamar Taylor

I thought Allen was getting burned?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:

What's so funny?

What's so funny?

I was totally being sarcastic 😂. That mother sucker cost us the game he gave up 147 yards and essentially three touchdowns. Our defensive coordinator needs to go if he's that stupid to leave him in there without giving him safety help or benching him sooner.

We just need some damn good news Mayo. Speaking of Mayo, did you get that handle because of the movie an officer and a gentleman? I just saw that recently it wasn't that bad
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 13, 2020 at 6:07 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

What's so funny?

I was totally being sarcastic 😂. That mother sucker cost us the game he gave up 147 yards and essentially three touchdowns. Our defensive coordinator needs to go if he's that stupid to leave him in there without giving him safety help or benching him sooner.

We just need some damn good news Mayo. Speaking of Mayo, did you get that handle because of the movie an officer and a gentleman? I just saw that recently it wasn't that bad

Yeah, that's where I got it from - movie was an oldie, but goodie
Yeah, that's where I got it from - movie was an oldie, but goodie

f**k yeah!!!! I know my man Mayo don't I I got my handle from the 3 amigos and I can see I MAYO have a little insomnia as well. Hope you're doing a little better sleep wise
Guy who's always injured gets injured, shocker.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Guy who's always injured gets injured, shocker.

Man, I was so hyped up on Kwon his first few games, but he has gone the way of Rueben Foster as far as staying healthy.
Share 49erswebzone