LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by All22:
If we hit on 1 more cheap LB in the next two years then we're set even when Kwon and/or Warner leave.

lol the GOAT linebacker will not leave. This team won't let it happen.

Ya Warner isn't going no where. Something about Kwon and Warner is just awesome, can't wait to get Greenlaw back.
Played really well last night.
Sounds like he has a high ankle sprain. Haven't heard much from him this year so not sure it even matters
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Sounds like he has a high ankle sprain. Haven't heard much from him this year so not sure it even matters

So he's injured again?
Man the injuries just don't stop
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Man the injuries just don't stop

It doesn't help when we keep deliberately drafting and signing injury prone players.

Originally posted by jcs:
So he's injured again?

Per Matt Maiocco rattier feed
This is comical
This guy is officially a bad signing.

worst year ever

He has been really good the last three games.
Another one in the b***h category. I do not want to see Ford, Richburg, or Alexander on the team in 2021.
When it rains, it pours.
We need to move on from him this off season. Yes we will take a big dead money hit, but we will also save some more for the 2021 season, and then be clear of his money going forward. Dee Ford and Richburg are close to this range, I have to see if either comes back this year, and what they do, but Alexander to me is done. Greenlaw can take his spot going forward, and we can draft someone in the mid rounds to take over Greenlaws spot.
Share 49ersWebzone