There are 227 users in the forums

What will Cards Do?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Lol, NO one is taking kyler that high.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Lol, NO one is taking kyler that high.

Many said the same about Mayfield, Watson, Mahomes and Wentz. If a team falls in love with QB, there is no such thing as too high. Even bust like Tebow, Locker, Gabbert, Lynch, Manziel and many others weren't supposed to go as high as they did, but someone fell in love and the rest is history.
I don't know if they have the balls to take Murray even though everyone knows QB is what translates to wins in this league and Rosen might be a bum. Can't see them passing Bosa eventhough Murray may not be that crazy of an idea .
Originally posted by T-9ers:
I don't know if they have the balls to take Murray even though everyone knows QB is what translates to wins in this league and Rosen might be a bum. Can't see them passing Bosa eventhough Murray may not be that crazy of an idea .

I don't think either player is in play for them. Keim is probably just trying to stockpile as many picks as possible and he can only do that by increasing the value of his pick. He has to keep everyone guessing so you are forced to trade with him if you want Bosa, Quinnen, Allen, Haskins or Murray.
Q.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They're taking Bosa, book it.
Raiders would be dumb as to trade up for Bosa, why trade away one of the league best pass rushers to then trade those picks for a rookie pass rusher who will possibly never reach that level. Rookie contract or not it makes no sense.
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Raiders would be dumb as to trade up for Bosa, why trade away one of the league best pass rushers to then trade those picks for a rookie pass rusher who will possibly never reach that level. Rookie contract or not it makes no sense.

I agree with you and I don't think it will happen. One point though, putting together an argument based on the Raiders having sense is flawed right from the start.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by babarvaart:

I agree with you and I don't think it will happen. One point though, putting together an argument based on the Raiders having sense is flawed right from the start.

Raiders are in good position to take QW - they just need to stand pat.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 28, 2019 at 2:15 AM ]
Originally posted by English:

this is true

I can't see any team trading up for the first pick and selecting Bosa. A QB yes, definitely. There are no QBs worth moving up that high for. It looks like Bosa will be #1 to the Cardinals. All the action will start 4-12.
Who cares As long as they don't draft Bosa I don't care what the fu*k they do
hands wringing ….
My money is still on Bosa. Murray's measurements made things a little more interesting though.
Trade down. I believe that they would love to do so badly. Their OL is a mess, they have no WRs outside of a rapidly aging Fitz and Christian Kirk. DT and LB are a mess, primarily they need to protect Rosen much better and add more weapons for him to throw to.
Share 49ersWebzone