LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

RB Trent Richardson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Thought I'd make this thread Bc he's playing well and running hard in the AAF league, and I won't lie I love stories like this, a humble kid who I personally thought would be a star hopefully gets another chance and would love to see him run with it and become what I thought he could be..
He was one of the worst running backs I have ever seen in terms of vision in my 3 decades of watching the sport.

Dont let the goalline TDs in the AAF fool you. He is averaging 2.5 yards per attempt so far.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Feb 26, 2019 at 5:55 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
He was one of the worst running backs I have ever seen in terms of vision in my 3 decades of watching the sport.

Dont let the TDs fool you. He is averaging 2.5 yards per attempt so far.

In the NFL yes I agree he was bad, but in college he was amazing which is why he was the biggest shock to me maybe out of any player ever..
Honestly the most impressive players to me in AAF are Nelson Spruce, Keith Reaser, the RB with Salt Lake and Rashad Ross.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Honestly the most impressive players to me in AAF are Nelson Spruce, Keith Reaser, the RB with Salt Lake and Rashad Ross.

Yes Nelson Spruce I agree with..he's a big slot that catches all, I think I'm correct but I remember him at Colorado being as impressive

Dont let the goalline TDs in the AAF fool you. He is averaging 2.5 yards per attempt so far.

Yeah 2.5 ypc in that league is beyond awful

He should've sued the NFL for collusion first.

Originally posted by jersey49er:

Dont let the TDs fool you. He is averaging 2.5 yards per attempt so far.

In the NFL yes I agree he was bad, but in college he was amazing which is why he was the biggest shock to me maybe out of any player ever..

Me too. I thought Richardson was a sure thing.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I've watched him, he's still bad. A couple nice runs here and there, but his vision is as bad as it ever was.
He's a bust who's had multiple chances in the NFL.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Quest4six:

He should get Lasik to help his vision.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Thought I'd make this thread Bc he's playing well and running hard in the AAF league, and I won't lie I love stories like this, a humble kid who I personally thought would be a star hopefully gets another chance and would love to see him run with it and become what I thought he could be..
Share 49ersWebzone