There are 161 users in the forums

Colin Cowherd reporting a rumor Russell Wilson wants out of Seattle.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ah yes, the offseason. Prime season for hunting gullible people.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Ah yes, the offseason. Prime season for hunting gullible people.

Lol very true, but entertaining
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The rumor he said he heard was that Wilson's wife , who is a singer from NY wants to live there. So the speculation is that he may ask for a trade. He didn't say it was likely but it all depends on the power of the wife.

Ciara is from Atlanta

oops lol
I doubt there is any truth to this but I hope it is true Seattle becomes as bad as they were for decades..

If they got a boatload of value for him (as they would) I seriously think they'd be better off w/out Wilson than they'll be with him on his new contract.

Because he had a totally unsustainable TD % last year (top 25 all time, which he's never gotten close to before and won't ever get close to again) people don't realize how decentralized he was to what they were doing last year.

Like, if you want a QB who can throw for 215 yards a game and complete 65% of their passes, you can have that for A LOT LESS than 30 APY.

As a 9ers fan I'd much rather they spend 30+ per year on a 30+ year old Russell Wilson TBH, and that's not even knock on him as a player.
The rumor he said he heard was that Wilson's wife , who is a singer from NY wants to live there. So the speculation is that he may ask for a trade. He didn't say it was likely but it all depends on the power of the wife.

That kitty must be good to do that.
Originally posted by Stevec9932:

Did you see his ex-wife? Ciara saved him from being eaten
Originally posted by 49ers808:

He went from someone who looked like a man to someone who used to be a man.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I hope he stays in Seattle and they pay him a ton of $
Originally posted by Morgan49:
I hope he stays in Seattle and they pay him a ton of $

They already pay him a ton of $
  • dj43

I could see how Wilson would want to be on a team with more of a pass-oriented philosophy and provided better OL protection. Pete is a defensive guy that has gone through one OC after another. That could factor in as well.

Ciara is from Atlanta

Sorry about that but she does want to live in NY.
Wish this was true. Fux the hawks yo

Ciara is from Atlanta

Colin cowturd

Originally posted by Waterbear:

That b**ch so ugly
Share 49ersWebzone