LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BlackGoat49:
Originally posted by HERN:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
You smack a woman or kick her on tape. You are back in the league in a couple of months.

You kneel down for police brutality and injustices going around in this country.. You get blacklisted.. Do the math... 🤨

1+1=2

What happened to that everyone deserves a second chance theory?

Nfl better get it together...

This is a 97 yard penalty in the NFL.
Plus supension and fines

Arent they working with the NFL though? This type of hitting wont last if that is the case.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Originally posted by susweel:
Good for him hopefully he's learned from this setback and go on to have a good career.

Agreed... ALL parties were not innocent in this, let a young man f@ck up, make a mistake, fix it- and get on with life.(women do it all the time). Some people got too much sand in their manties and their mangina is itchy..!!
Geesh!

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Yup. The quote of "we think he deserves a second chance" makes me want to go kick kick the daughters of all the executives with the Browns.

He kicked her as hard as a 3 year old kicks.

That's one of the stupidest comments I've ever read on here.

Perhaps, but there's some truth to it. Hunt has been thrown into the Mixon, Clark, and Rice group as if he severely battered a chick. Hunt didn't appear like he was trying to hurt the girl.

Maybe I need to rewatch it, but I remember feeling like it was a little overblown. It was certainly wrong and looks terrible from a PR standpoint, but it doesn't necessarily make him a woman beater and not worthy of holding a job. Most of us wouldn't of lost our job over that instance.

He wasn't arrested. He had scratches on him. Sounds like drunk idiots getting worked up. Happens outside of bars in every city on a daily basis.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He's a Brown?. Ok. Bye.
one is best at his position, one is best at backup wanting best position money.

FUDGING COLLUSION I TELL YA.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Feb 15, 2019 at 1:11 AM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
one is best at his position, one is best at backup wanting best position money.

FUDGING COLLUSION I TELL YA.

Ive come to the conclusion kaep really doesn't wanna play football. Dudes getting paid 30 mil by Nike, if he really likes the game and misses it he would sign if there's a team interested.
Damn. I wish the niners grabbed him during waivers.
  • dj43
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Damn. I wish the niners grabbed him during waivers.

I thought about that as well, but only for a couple of seconds. Foster took care of all that.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
There it is

Glad they suspended him after Coleman signed with the 9ers.

I think he would look great in a niner uni. Oh well.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I think he would look great in a niner uni. Oh well.

Well Foster did too so......
The Browns have some exceptional talent now. The question is, can they manage the inmates in the asylum?
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
The Browns have some exceptional talent now. The question is, can they manage the inmates in the asylum?

Oh my god. Dont be so racist.

They do have some high level of crazy.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
There goes that Chubb keeper value in fantasy

Yea Chubb gotta be nervous.

Me too. Chubb could be a keeper for me in FF
Share 49ersWebzone