LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 370 users in the forums

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

Shop 49ers game tickets

The number of Super Bowls Tom Brady will win in his career?

I still believe that this dude is taking some sort of substance that simply isn't banned or known or nobody else has or knows of.

The year we got Jimmy and the year prior, Brady's arm looked like it was done. He was heading toward Peyton Manning/Drew Brees level. Just hard to believe his arm has actually gotten noticeably stronger. His arm now looks stronger than it did even 10 years ago.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I still believe that this dude is taking some sort of substance that simply isn't banned or known or nobody else has or knows of.

The year we got Jimmy and the year prior, Brady's arm looked like it was done. He was heading toward Peyton Manning/Drew Brees level. Just hard to believe his arm has actually gotten noticeably stronger. His arm now looks stronger than it did even 10 years ago.

Most NFL players are taking "banned" substances. Brady, along with most NFL players would fail Olympic style testing.
Remember the huddle vs KC in the Super Bowl when Tampa is calling victory formation (kneeldown) and Brady is doing his warrior yell "way to F**** GO" and the skycam caught it.

Dude has intensity unmatched and lifts the standards of every player in the building. You can't half azz it in practice like you can on some other squads. Similar to Jordan who was a tyrant in Bulls practices. TB is the Michael Jordan of football.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Remember the huddle vs KC in the Super Bowl when Tampa is calling victory formation (kneeldown) and Brady is doing his warrior yell "way to F**** GO" and the skycam caught it.

Dude has intensity unmatched and lifts the standards of every player in the building. You can't half azz it in practice like you can on some other squads. Similar to Jordan who was a tyrant in Bulls practices. TB is the Michael Jordan of football.

Father Time doesn't lose...unless there's something shady going on. Jordan lost to it. He wasn't a warrior at 40 years old. He wasn't jumping higher at 35 than he was at 29. Brady is throwing stronger at 44 than he was at 35. He even looks faster than Big Ben.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 14, 2022 at 8:40 AM ]
he's a robot

Father Time doesn't lose...unless there's something shady going on. Jordan lost to it. He wasn't a warrior at 40 years old. He wasn't jumping higher at 35 than he was at 29. Brady is throwing stronger at 44 than he was at 35. He even looks faster than Big Ben.

Let's cut the shady crap. Just cuz a guy is successful doesn't mean you can defame him with allegations of cheating without evidence. Show me the evidence.

It's clear to me from about year 2 or 3 in the league he started taking diet, nutrition, fitness, a total life approach to health more serious than just about anyone. He notably went on a crusade against sugar in cereal calling it poison this was like a decade ago. Jerry Rice I remember reading articles about how he had sub 5% body fat and took his nutrition and fitness to insane levels. There is such a thing as being a workaholic obsessive about your health. Rice did it. Ronaldo is doing it. Brady is doing it. With Brady as QB really he's not putting in the dynamic start and stop running that Rice and Ronaldo have to do so it's a little easier on him.

But recall Rice's statline at age 40:

16 games 92-1211-7. Super Bowl appearance.

Let's cut the shady crap. Just cuz a guy is successful doesn't mean you can defame him with allegations of cheating without evidence. Show me the evidence.

It's clear to me from about year 2 or 3 in the league he started taking diet, nutrition, fitness, a total life approach to health more serious than just about anyone. He notably went on a crusade against sugar in cereal calling it poison this was like a decade ago. Jerry Rice I remember reading articles about how he had sub 5% body fat and took his nutrition and fitness to insane levels. There is such a thing as being a workaholic obsessive about your health. Rice did it. Ronaldo is doing it. Brady is doing it. With Brady as QB really he's not putting in the dynamic start and stop running that Rice and Ronaldo have to do so it's a little easier on him.

Being healthy and recovering/avoiding injuries is one thing, but being stronger and faster is another. Rice didn't get physically better.

Brady's arm strength is glaringly better than it was when he was 29/30. Most zip I have ever seen on his throws.

And Brady is already a proven cheater n

Being healthy and recovering/avoiding injuries is one thing, but being stronger and faster is another. Rice didn't get physically better.

Brady's arm strength is glaringly better than it was when he was 29/30. Most zip I have ever seen on his throws.

And Brady is already a proven cheater n

Lol at proven cheater. What exactly was proven?

I hate to state it this way, because I know it can be taken as a disrespectful comment....but did you just start watching football bro? The Patriots and Tom have been caught cheating multiple times. Tom was suspended for it.

I am not taking away anything from Tom's career, but he and his team were caught multiple times.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I hate to state it this way, because I know it can be taken as a disrespectful comment....but did you just start watching football bro? The Patriots and Tom have been caught cheating multiple times. Tom was suspended for it.

I am not taking away anything from Tom's career, but he and his team were caught multiple times.

You still haven't said what exactly was proven. Let me do a quick google search.

Hey google: Was Deflategate proven?

Was there proof of Deflategate?

(Brady got his suspension overturned in 2015 but ultimately lost on appeal and served the punishment in 2016.) Yet when it was all over, no one could say for sure if Deflategate actually happened. ... There was no direct evidence that the equipment assistant removed air from the footballs, or that Brady asked him to do it.

As for Spygate that's on the NE coaching staff.

Dumb excuses. He's just the best of all time.
Brady vs Garroppollo would be epic af .
Tom Brady is older than all the remaining head coaches in the NFC.
Luckiest SOB alive. Rams will be without their Safety Taylor Rapp.

They will also be without their LT.
Luckiest SOB alive. Rams will be without their Safety Taylor Rapp.

They will also be without their LT.

Lol meanwhile AB went nuclear, Godwin's toast. It was supposed to be a 3 stud receiver every play offense, that's when Tom was killing it. Ramsey can only cover 1 guy. Now 2/3 are out so it's just Evans vs Ramsey. Expect Brady to have to hold it uncomfortably long vs Donald and Von Miller. Rams take this one.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jan 21, 2022 at 2:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone