LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Next team to win 6 Lombardi's?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Next team to win 6 Lombardi's?

don't ask me.
[ Edited by 16to87 on Feb 4, 2019 at 5:24 AM ]
Crazy that the Pats won 6 SB's before Dallas and us won 1 additional one to get to 6. So with that knowledge I say the Browns.
Us.
Packers, probably.
Well the Giants need to get to 5 before putting them into this discussion of 6.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
cowboys
Originally posted by English:
Us.

I feel like we need to get back to 6 wins before we even talk about winning another Super Bowl.
None of the above.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Packers, probably.

Well, they had better be quick. They are going to need a qb soon.
Not us that's for sure we have ways to go

I'm not confident the York's can bring it home for us.
Browns..
Dallas has a much better team now obviously, a playoff roster but they are going to lock themselves into Dak Prescott long term. He is a good quarterback but I'm not sure he is the guy to lead a team to a SB win. Maybe if the Cowboys can put together a truly dominant defense? Beyond that, I think the Giants odds of winning two more before Dallas wins one look good if they can get the right QB to replace Manning.

The 49ers, who knows? They are moving into the third, crucial offseason of their rebuild, how they perform this offseason and having a healthy Garoppolo back will determine if they can make a playoff run sometime in the next two years.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Niners next year
I think it's more likely that NE wins 7 before any of the other teams win 6. With the weak division they play in only KC might stand in their way in the AFC.
Share 49ersWebzone