LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Favorite player who never played for the 49ers?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tony Gonzalez
A lot of my favorite guys are ones I never saw play but I just picked up on them through nfl films.

Jack Lambert Dick Butkus Deacon Jones etc.

Players that got my but in a seat when the niners weren't playing though?

Ray Lewis has to be near the top
Fred Dryer because I loved the tv show Hunter
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Warren moon
Randall Cunningham
Barry Sanders
[ Edited by dmax on Feb 6, 2019 at 8:28 AM ]
Walter Payton
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Really enjoyed watching this guy. You just never knew what he'd do once the ball was in his hands. One of the shiftiest RBs I've ever seen.
antonio brown
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Really enjoyed watching this guy. You just never knew what he'd do once the ball was in his hands. One of the shiftiest RBs I've ever seen.

Wished I could've went to one of his games. Awesome RB and person.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
One player I couldn't believe the 49ers didn't pull the trade on was MARSHALL FAULK..

I used to subsribed to 49ers Report back in the days and I remember we turned down the offer for a 2nd rounder because... we had that sorry Garrison Hurst !!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

Originally posted by 9moon:
One player I couldn't believe the 49ers didn't pull the trade on was MARSHALL FAULK..

I used to subsribed to 49ers Report back in the days and I remember we turned down the offer for a 2nd rounder because... we had that sorry Garrison Hurst !!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

LOL at "sorry ass Garrison Hearst"

I will always believe we would have won the Superbowl that year if Hearst didnt get injured in the playoff game in Atlanta.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I will always believe we would have won the Superbowl that year if Hearst didnt get injured in the playoff game in Atlanta.

First play.

Never forget the 96 yarder against the Jets.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Feb 8, 2019 at 3:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

First play.

Never forget the 96 yarder against the Jets.

Will never forget it either. Section 45.
The only time I actively rooted for a team other than the Niners because of a player, that player was Earl Campbell. I loved that guy.
Share 49ersWebzone