LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Pro Bowl anyone?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Pro Bowl anyone?

Back in the day I used to love the novelty of it and seeing all the stars. I haven't watched in 4-5 years but now I gotta see what Kittle does.
I'm good. I like the skills competitions more than the game.
if i happen to be home and its already set on the channel, ill keep it on in the background.
I can't even stomach myself to watch the Pro bowl and I'm a big gambler I wont even touch this game either lol. Nothing can interest me to watch this crap show
Originally posted by wailers15:
I can't even stomach myself to watch the Pro bowl and I'm a big gambler I wont even touch this game either lol. Nothing can interest me to watch this crap show

OMG that would be crazier than betting on pre-season games
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm good. I like the skills competitions more than the game.

I KNOW! That's pretty funny and entertaining. I just watched it. They're replaying it all weekend
Snore.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Snore.

WHAT!?! C'MON! It's the most exciting important sporting event in the history of the universe! Where else can you see 49ers wearing BLUE JERSEY'S!!??

• Andra
  • Veteran
Dis not good
Completely s**tty run blocking right there, Juice had no chance.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Complete waste of time.

Suck for Luck
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Complete waste of time.

This, these guys running, blocking, and tackling half ass. This is by far the worst all star games of the 4 major sports
That blocking in the trenches, brutal!!!!
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
That blocking in the trenches, brutal!!!!

On a positive note, TNT has a bunch of Star wars in their on demand including Rogue One
The pass rush is no different than our regular season.
Share 49ersWebzone