LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

Why Tom Brady is cheap for 15 millions a year?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I dont want the Patriots for 6 championship again. Tom Brady is dumb for 15 millions a year and many year for Patriots. I bet that Patriots Owner is Robert Kraft keep him for many years. Kraft is very smart and cheap to pay him for 15 millions. Lol. Tom Brady should get 35 to 40 millions because he is very value and got 5 championship. Kraft was laughing and keep him for cheap as contracts by 15 millions.

I want the Rams must a win and championship because I dont want Partios will be 6 chamionship! Period! Agreed me?!?!
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I dont want the Patriots for 6 championship again. Tom Brady is dumb for 15 millions a year and many year for Patriots. I bet that Patriots Owner is Robert Kraft keep him for many years. Kraft is very smart and cheap to pay him for 15 millions. Lol. Tom Brady should get 35 to 40 millions because he is very value and got 5 championship. Kraft was laughing and keep him for cheap as contracts by 15 millions.

I want the Rams must a win and championship because I dont want Partios will be 6 chamionship! Period! Agreed me?!?!

It's a smart move by Brady. He is NOT the breadwinner in his household, Giselle is. So Brady can afford to have the teams salary to his linemen upgraded, protecting him for life. He is only now wanting more on his contract to just say his contract was paying his worth.
They havent had a stud up front since whats his name left. The guard. Mankins.
They punch my chest

All you faculty staff.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

It's a smart move by Brady. He is NOT the breadwinner in his household, Giselle is. So Brady can afford to have the teams salary to his linemen upgraded, protecting him for life. He is only now wanting more on his contract to just say his contract was paying his worth.

Brady wanting more on his contract? Lol. Come on?! Kraft is smart to save the $$$ for the Cap Space $$$... kray is very cheap than York Jed. I cant believe that Tom Brady is cheap for 15 millions because huge his dumbest the one person. Patriots Fans and Kraft were laughing to Brady signed for Patriots as many year. Tom Brady need wake up because he must earning the 35 to 40 millions than 15 millions. They steal him because they keep him for many year. Patriots is very smart than 31 teams.
Seahawks fans want to copy for Patriots about Tom Brady for 15 million as cheap. Lol.. look at Seahawks fans want to Russell Wilson will be signed for 15 millions be like same with Tom Brady?

I bet that Russell Wilson will not happy about 15 millions a year. . Check it out at here

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153442
Share 49ersWebzone