LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Saints' epic playoff losses this past decade

Shop 49ers game tickets
Atleast they are trying to sue the NFL over the blown call.
Camron in Paid in Full voice "N****s miss calls everyday B"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good, f**k em
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
f**k em. pay back for putting a bounty on gore
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Atleast they are trying to sue the NFL over the blown call.

and trying to force the nfl to replay the game. lol. was there anything to that rumor after jt that the saints coach was coming here and bringing drew with him or did i just dream that?
2010 playoffs made me more money from a single game bet than any bet I had ever made in my entire life.

Oh, and f*** the Aints.
Funny how Saints fans didnt have a problem with bad calls when Ahmad Brooks' strip sack was flagged for being "too violent".

Shouldve just ran the clock down and won with a FG. Or heck, make a defensive stop with the lead.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
And what good memories they are. Super Bowl XLIV was one of the better games, or one of my favorite Super Bowl outcomes.

The league deserves the s**t-storm that comes from yesterday's non-call. It just feeds the conspiracy theorists.

If there was a conspiracy, I would think the NFL would want a Brees-Brady Super Bowl...Unless the fix is in to repay the Rams for Spygate.
LMAO. Great angle.

Originally posted by JimA49ers:
And what good memories they are. Super Bowl XLIV was one of the better games, or one of my favorite Super Bowl outcomes.

The league deserves the s**t-storm that comes from yesterday's non-call. It just feeds the conspiracy theorists.

If there was a conspiracy, I would think the NFL would want a Brees-Brady Super Bowl...Unless the fix is in to repay the Rams for Spygate.

L.A. market is an absolute priority right now.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

L.A. market is an absolute priority right now.
this.
And the textbook 'spearing' of Crabtree right in front of the official who Crabtree, later, admitted he was seeing stars from that point on (no-call holding).

And the textbook 'spearing' of Crabtree right in front of Crabtree that later, he admitted he was seeing stars from.

As much as id love to have seen a flag there, the contact started within 5 yards, the ball might not have been catchable, and he didn't hold on abnormally long. The refs aren't going to decide a Super Bowl on that type of contact, and the Ravens knew it.

But, there were several other moments of that game where the refs screwed us over big time.

I still don't understand the playcall forcing Kap to throw a low % fade to the corner of the endzone. They didn't have a better red zone play than that? SMH.
Meh.
Share 49ersWebzone