There are 223 users in the forums

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
San Diego. Screw everybody else. Its kind of a travesty that I see Rivers ranked behind Eli "carried by my defense" Manning so often when Rivers overall has been a much better QB. He needs a ring.

Plus you know, dude has a family to feed.

Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by LVJay:
In this order Bolts. Colts. Saints. Queefs.

I don't want to see Lambs, Dallas or Patsies in it. The only reason I wouldn't mind Philly winning it is only because I can't wait to see what lame ass crap some of their fans post online #EatHorseCrap

This

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Watching the Don Coryell Chargers of the late 70's and early 80's was a treat. They just missed going to the SB, maybe they can do it this year. Love to see them knock out the Patriots once and for all.
This

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
all LA SB with Philip finally winning the beeg one

f**k Brady f**k Brees

f**k any team east of the Rockies

and especially This

Would like to see Gates and Rivers finally get a ring, then adios, they can go retire now ...

Wish Junior Seau were still alive (in the event they win) to celebrate with them.....
Originally posted by boast:
can't bet against the real BDN. they've proven it over and over. would love to see the drama unfold in Philly in the off season.

"Hmmm, darn, should we stick with our all-pro QB or our 2-time super bowl winning QB?"

Man, what a huge problem to have
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jan 7, 2019 at 6:40 PM ]
Chiefs, Saints or Chargers for me.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Chiefs, Saints or Chargers for me.

Let me amend this and add the Eagles, since it would infuriate Cowpuke fans.
A San Diego sb win would be amazing.

No team in the nfl is neglected by their fanbase as much as the Chargers.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Let me amend this and add the Eagles, since it would infuriate Cowpuke fans.
Right after beating dallas in dallas for NFCCG would be poetic. The tears from dallas alone would solve California wild fire problem.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
San Diego. Screw everybody else. Its kind of a travesty that I see Rivers ranked behind Eli "carried by my defense" Manning so often when Rivers overall has been a much better QB. He needs a ring.

Plus you know, dude has a family to feed.

Fast forward to 2030 and the league will be overrun by Rivers and Cromartie offspring. Those two dudes each trying to have enough kids to hold their own 11 on 11 scrimmages.
Fast forward to 2030 and the league will be overrun by Rivers and Cromartie offspring. Those two dudes each trying to have enough kids to hold their own 11 on 11 scrimmages.
Originally posted by Debryune:

Anyone that has that many kids when the world is facing overcrowding already should be shot.
Colts, Chiefs, Chargers is who i'd root for.

Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Colts, Chiefs, Chargers is who i'd root for.

Wow cool. Colts and Chiefs now tied in this poll

I can't believe we have to watch a 2nd straight week of the Cowturds playing another one of our west rivals. FEH! I can't believe I have no choice but root for the LAms!
cowboys!
Chargers winning it would almost feel as if the 49ers won it lol...
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Anyone that has that many kids when the world is facing overcrowding already should be shot.

Mostly agree.
My general rule of thumb is to root for the team with the longest suffering fanbase, except 49er historical rivals. But there many of the teams still in it are recent champions, so I've tweaked my rules a bit for them. So, with that in mind:

1. Chargers - Last championship - 1963 (AFL); overall championships - 1 (AFL)

2. Chiefs - Last championship - 1969 (SB IV); overall championships - 3 (2 AFL*, 1 SB; 1 of the Pre-Merger AFL Championships was 1966 when they lost the SB to the Packers)

ELIMINATED 3. Bears - Last Championship - 1985 (SB XX); overall championships - 9 (8 NFL Pre-merger, 1 SB)

ELIMINATED 4. Texans - Last Championships - None (First season: 2002)

5. Colts - Last championship - 2006 (SB XLI); overall championships - 5* (3 NFL pre-merger, 2 SB; 1 of the Pre-Merger NFL Championships was 1968 when they lost the SB to the Jets)

6. Saints - Last championship - 2009 (SB XLIV); overall championships - 1 (SB)

ELIMINATED 7. Ravens - Last Championship - 2012 (SB XLVII); overall championships - 2 (All SB)

8. Eagles - Last championship - 2017 (SB LII); overall championships - 4 (3 NFL pre-merger, 1 SB)

9. Patriots - Last championship - 2016 (SB LI); overall championships - 5 (All SB)

10. Rams - Last championship - 1999 (SB XXXIV); overall championships - 3 (2 NFL pre-merger, 1 SB)

11. Cowboys - Last championship - 1995 (SB XXX); overall championships - 5 (All SB)

ELIMINATED 12. Seahawks - Last Championship - 2013 (SB XLVIII); overall championships - 1 (SB)

I'd rather see the Eagles win than see the Patriots win 6 SBs; I'd rather see the Patriots win than see the rival Rams win; I'd rather see the rival Rams win than see the rival Cowboys win 6 SBs; I'd rather see the rival Cowboys win 6 SBs than have seen the rival Seahawks win another SB under Carrol.
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 9, 2019 at 3:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone