There are 221 users in the forums

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Saints - so Brees can retire and we can easily beat them next year (we play @ NOLA next season). Looking ahead

This

Lol you this'ed your own post. I agree though. Smart.
()

Chargers because Rivers and Gates deserve it after awesome careers.
[ Edited by Debryune on Jan 7, 2019 at 6:55 AM ]
I hate San Diego fair weather fans. I use to live there too, and can't stand them. Some of the worst fans I've see. Not talking about the type that heckle opponents but the type that hates supporting their own teams and players - runs their NFL team out of town and tries to replace their D1 NCAA football team with an MLS team. So, I would absolutely love it if the chargers at least make it to the Super Bowl. An LA Chargers/LA Rams Superbowl would be pretty neat.
[ Edited by CV49er on Jan 7, 2019 at 6:58 AM ]
Originally posted by CV49er:
I hate San Diego fair weather fans. I use to live there too, and can't stand them. Some of the worst fans I've see. Not talking about the type that heckle opponents but the type that hates supporting their own teams and players - runs their NFL team out of town and tries to replace their D1 NCAA football team with an MLS team. So, I would absolutely love it if the chargers at least make it to the Super Bowl. An LA Chargers/LA Rams Superbowl would be pretty neat.

Good points.

I'd love a chargers/saints SB. a 56 to 48 shootout would be fun.
Patriots, Chiefs and Chargers in that order
San Diego. Screw everybody else. Its kind of a travesty that I see Rivers ranked behind Eli "carried by my defense" Manning so often when Rivers overall has been a much better QB. He needs a ring.

Plus you know, dude has a family to feed.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Patriots, Chiefs and Chargers in that order

Yah, If the Patriots beat the Chargers next week, then I want TB12 to go all the way.
Part of me wants to see the Eagles win again so the off season will be full of drama. Would you trade Wentz at that point?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
can't bet against the real BDN. they've proven it over and over. would love to see the drama unfold in Philly in the off season.
all LA SB with Philip finally winning the beeg one

f**k Brady f**k Brees

f**k any team east of the Rockies

I'll go with the Colts only because Luck had such a battle coming back from a career threatening injury. It would make a great story. It would also be nice to see an older guy like Reich win in his first head coaching job. I don't think they will do it though because their defense still isn't quite good enough.
Originally posted by LVJay:
In this order Bolts. Colts. Saints. Queefs.

I don't want to see Lambs, Dallas or Patsies in it. The only reason I wouldn't mind Philly winning it is only because I can't wait to see what lame ass crap some of their fans post online #EatHorseCrap

This

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Watching the Don Coryell Chargers of the late 70's and early 80's was a treat. They just missed going to the SB, maybe they can do it this year. Love to see them knock out the Patriots once and for all.
This

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
all LA SB with Philip finally winning the beeg one

f**k Brady f**k Brees

f**k any team east of the Rockies

and especially This
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
San Diego. Screw everybody else. Its kind of a travesty that I see Rivers ranked behind Eli "carried by my defense" Manning so often when Rivers overall has been a much better QB. He needs a ring.

Plus you know, dude has a family to feed.

Chargers. Would be nice to see Rivers get a ring. It would suck for the San Diego fan base though if it were to happen since this was the year the team moved.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I would LOVE to see the Eagles win the Super Bowl again. And if they do, what do the Eagles do with Wentz and Foles?

I have the exact same feeling once Da Bears choked.
Share 49ersWebzone