Where is the 49ers option ??

I 2nd this.

Ask Shanalynch

That's coming in 2019.
Cool. I concur.
NOT the eagles. Anybody but them. Even Dallas
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Chiefs. Mahomes and co are fun to watch. And when was the last time the chiefs won anything lol
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

As a kid I liked the Colts with Bert Jones, Lydell Mitchell, Roger Carr, etc. Then later on the Chargers grew on me while I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. So I'm hoping for a Bolts v Colts AFCCG, and then whoever wins also wins the SB.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
PHILIP RIVERS !!!!
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Either Colts or Saints.

Chargers or Chiefs

That's basically it for me.

I'm rooting for the Colts primarily.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
As a kid I liked the Colts with Bert Jones, Lydell Mitchell, Roger Carr, etc. Then later on the Chargers grew on me while I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. So I'm hoping for a Bolts v Colts AFCCG, and then whoever wins also wins the SB.

My "want list" exactly! Saw Luck at Stanford a few times. Would love to see him win it. And after all Rivers has been through? How could you not root for him?

...and NOW we have to live through a Cowpies Rams game in LA where most of the stands will be filled w/ Cowturd fans
Go LAms. I can't believe I just said that

1/13 4:35 ET At Kansas City -5.5 Indianapolis 56.5
1/13 8:15 ET At LA Rams -7 Dallas 49
1/14 1:05 ET At New England -4.5 LA Chargers 47.5
1/14 4:40 ET At New Orleans -8.5 Philadelphia 51
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I would LOVE to see the Eagles win the Super Bowl again. And if they do, what do the Eagles do with Wentz and Foles?

Chargers have always been my 2nd team, even tho I don't follow them. Sister moved to SD in '69 and lived there until '75. I got to see a preseason game with Hadl and Alworth.
Got a boxed Chargers uniform for Christmas when I was 10.
So Chargers.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

You're not a fan of police greasing up poles so fans won't climb them...you're not a fan of thousands of morons doing idiotic things and trying to one up each other on the dumbest acts ever... you're not a fan of some dumbf*** eating horse poop from excitement that his team won a SB???

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
In this order Bolts. Colts. Saints. Queefs.

I don't want to see Lambs, Dallas or Patsies in it. The only reason I wouldn't mind Philly winning it is only because I can't wait to see what lame ass crap some of their fans post online #EatHorseCrap
Watching the Don Coryell Chargers of the late 70's and early 80's was a treat. They just missed going to the SB, maybe they can do it this year. Love to see them knock out the Patriots once and for all.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Saints - so Brees can retire and we can easily beat them next year (we play @ NOLA next season). Looking ahead

This
Share 49ersWebzone