Shop 49ers game tickets

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
NO or KC will come out on top.

I would be okay with this!

im good with any team thats not from the pacific north west.
a Chiefs vs. Patriots SB is what I wanna see. Brady passes the torch to young mahomes.

LOL
Mahomes or Luck
Originally posted by kelson49er:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Saints. Most respectful fans of another team I've talked to. Well... mostly.

You clearly have never been to a game in New Orleans. Horrific behavior.

I have not. But I guess that would happen to at any stadium right? I was at the divisional round playoff and had season tickets for a while, Saints fans were the nicest to me at least. Seahawks and Eagles fans have always been the worst.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
a Chiefs vs. Patriots SB is what I wanna see. Brady passes the torch to young mahomes.

LOL

Umm....

So going with that sentiment, I'd like to see Houston knock New England off. Pass it to Watson and we have a Bill Belichek disciple actually make good on the Pro Level.
Can't see it happening, but would love to see the Colts eliminate the Patriots just as a way of slapping McDaniels in his flippity flopping fish face.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Can't see it happening, but would love to see the Colts eliminate the Patriots just as a way of slapping McDaniels in his flippity flopping fish face.

holy crap, i totally forgot about that.
Chargers - trophy for the team playing in the soccer stadium.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Chargers - trophy for the team playing in the soccer stadium.

with no fans. Rivers tells san diego to go f**k themselves after winning SB mvp.
Saints - so Brees can retire and we can easily beat them next year (we play @ NOLA next season). Looking ahead

I kind of would like the Chargers to win it . Rivers should win a ring. And then the Rams would be the 2nd best team in their own city. LOL
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Saints. Bolts. Texans. Queefs. Colts. Bears. Eagles. In that order.

F*** these teams in this order, Cawks, Lambs, Cowchics, Ratbirds, then Patsies (don't want to see them in it).

If Philly gets lucky and wins it all again (doubt it tho)... man that could be sickly entertaining.

Last year some dumbf**k ate horse poop. What's next, dog crap and cat vomit?!!
[ Edited by LVJay on Dec 31, 2018 at 7:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by cortez96:
I think with all the bad calls against them the past few seasons, the Seahawks deserve another SB.
I'll be rooting for them I guess.
Go Hawks!🙂

Rooting for the Cawks. Seakawk friend will win some money putting down $300 @ 75-1 odds haha.
Chargers, just to steal the fair weather fans from the Rams.
Texans, to piss off Cowboys fans
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by cortez96:
I think with all the bad calls against them the past few seasons, the Seahawks deserve another SB.
I'll be rooting for them I guess.
Go Hawks!🙂

Rooting for the Cawks. Seakawk friend will win some money putting down $300 @ 75-1 odds haha.

I hope your friend loses his $300.
Share 49ersWebzone