LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

F the Cheifs... I'm tired of the Kermit hype... Nice season kid... It's playoff time now. Let's see what happens when real teams with real Defenses come to town.
Chiefs. Good for the local economy and they are a pretty easy team to like - even if I did watch my FQB blow out his knew after spending way too much money to see my team live at the 50 yard line.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
chargers or saints
[ Edited by dmax on Dec 31, 2018 at 10:41 AM ]
Chargers.
Because it would fun to watch LA get behind the "other" team after the Rams tried to buy a Super Bowl.
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
Chargers.
Because it would fun to watch LA get behind the "other" team after the Rams tried to buy a Super Bowl.

this is true but when Rivers goes batshti, he does some Beat Hard type stuff like throw pick sixes in redzones.
wouldn't mind da bars winning but Mr. Biscuits is new to this. I don't think Trubisky can handle the big game playoff atmosphere at this stage in his life. We'll see.

Anyone except the overhyped KC, cheating Pats, Rams, Hawks, but I still say it's going to be Saints vs Pats in the bowl.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Rams
Could care less, GO NINERS!!!
I'm cool with Los Angeles (Chargers), Kansas City, Baltimore, Chicago, or New Orleans, in that order.

Hmmm....... That leaves the Texans. Go Texans

Originally posted by susweel:
Rams

Originally posted by Sourball:

Hmmm....... That leaves the Texans. Go Texans

I forgot about Houston. I put them behind Baltimore. If they knock off New England, that would be enough for me.
  • dj43
Saints at the top of the list. Would be a great capper for a first-ballot HOFer. That defense is FAST and the offense can score on anyone. Don't see any NFC team beating them in NOLA.

Chargers in the AFC because it would make Rams fans go crazy.

Third would be the Chiefs. Injuries have denied Reid a ring in the past. Plus watching their offense go against the Saints offense would be fun to watch. Flag football at its best.

Luck and the Colts would be cool as well. The impact he has had on that team is pretty awesome. Can't see them beating the Chiefs at Arrowhead though.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
NO or KC will come out on top.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
NO or KC will come out on top.

I would be okay with this!
Share 49ersWebzone