LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
a Chiefs vs. Patriots SB is what I wanna see. Brady passes the torch to young mahomes.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
a Chiefs vs. Patriots SB is what I wanna see. Brady passes the torch to young mahomes.

Chargers since Anthony Lynn played for us.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Pete Carroll coaches for us
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Pete Carroll coaches for us

yeah but f*ck him
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Dec 31, 2018 at 5:38 AM ]
For me, it's the Chiefs …
Although they have a Lombardi, it's older than most of their fans. I like Mahomes,
and wanted the Niners to draft him, and love watching him play.

I wouldn't mind Andrew Luck and company, hoisting the trophy … what Reich has done with that team --
considering the hand he was dealt -- speaks volumes. Lastly, I thought Luck might not ever return to form.

The Saints winning it all, would not bother me at all.

Considering their season, Foles, and the Eagles would be a Fairy Tale ending.

No Ravens … not rooting for anyone named Harbaugh. Frank Gore and I, are still Pissed at the NFL for their seemingly
Farewell-to-Ray agenda calls. Also the lack of calls against the Ravens, down-the stretch. Finally, not giving Gore the ball
at the goal line.

This may seem petty, but no Rivers … something about him I can't get with. Plus that throwing motion is beyond ugly.

No Bears, No Patriots, and definitely NO Seahawks !!!
And even though I like several players on the Houston squad, I never root for teams from Texas
Anyone but the Rams. 😡👍
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Saints. Most respectful fans of another team I've talked to. Well... mostly.

You clearly have never been to a game in New Orleans. Horrific behavior.
Originally posted by kelson49er:

Who dat nation is pretty obnoxious. But every fan base is annoying including the faithful.
Originally posted by facestabber:
I voted Texans for two reasons. 1. They dont have a trophy 2. I hate Dallass more than any team and seeing another Texas team with a Lombardi would be cool.

Just for fun here is the order of teams I least want to see win. 1. Dallas(piss on the cowpukes) 2. Hags 3. Ravens 4. Bears 5. Colts 6. Rams 7. Saints 8. Pats 9. Eagles 10. Chargers(hated for a long time due to late Norv Turner hire but its fading) 11. Chiefs 12. Texans.

The good news is That ONE of those two is guaranteed to be 1 and DONE! The other will lose in the 2nd round on the road

lol really? Every Saints fan ive come into contact with is an obnoxious chest thumper. Any fanbase who is a laughingstock for their entire history, and then finally wins a Super Bowl, usually become dbags. Like the weak, bullied kid who grows up and comes into some sort of power.

Who dat nation is pretty obnoxious. But every fan base is annoying including the faithful.

There was that whole Bountygate thing tho.

I guess I wouldn't mind the Saints winning it.

I just don't see a crazy underdog going all the way again.
Seahags? I don't get it.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

There was that whole Bountygate thing tho.

I guess I wouldn't mind the Saints winning it.

I just don't see a crazy underdog going all the way again.

I'm just rooting for players to win a super bowl preferably one who hasn't before. I'd like the Charges(Rivers), Texans(Watt) or Colts(Luck) to win. All those guys are class acts on and off the field.
Who do I want to win the Super Bowl?
1.) Patriots -- One-time Bengals equivalent the Patriots franchise will return to that status. Their fans will have the Brady/Belichik era to live off of for the rest of time. I like Brady and like even more the fact that none of the Patriot's successes have come at the 49ers' expense, so I have no issue with them.
2.) Chargers -- Would love to see Rivers get a title before riding off into the sunset on a team that no one loves. He is the last of the best QB's of his class without a ring. I think he deserves a ring, but he has to earn it to prove he deserves one.
3.) Saints -- Would be nice to see Breese get another ring.
4.) Chiefs -- Have never seen the Chiefs play in a Super Bowl in my lifetime. It would be nice to see Andy Reid finally get over the hump and win one.

I would not be upset if the Eagles, Cowboys, Colts, or Texans win.

I do not want to see the Rams, Seahawks, Bears, or Ravens win.
Share 49ersWebzone