There are 200 users in the forums

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

• LVJay
  • Veteran
DependsDiaperGate vs #BoyGeniusGate
I just want a good game, but I get the feeling it's time for Belichick to take this 32 year old kid to school.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Who do the refs and Goodell want in this game doe?

Right? I've never been a conspiracy theorist but the league is in a real bad light right now. I hope the zebras SCREW THIS GAME UP ROYALLY! That way "The Tainted Super Bowl" label will stick permanently. Then they will HAVE to something about the officiating and/or rules and challanges
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LenCat:

Right? I've never been a conspiracy theorist but the league is in a real bad light right now. I hope the zebras SCREW THIS GAME UP ROYALLY! That way "The Tainted Super Bowl" label will stick permanently. Then they will HAVE to something about the officiating and/or rules and challanges

Agreed 100% ... #ZebraGate #TaintedBowlGate #RogerCrookellGate

And if psychotic fans go berserk on some refs...maybe even #DeadOfficialsGate
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I just want a good game, but I get the feeling it's time for Belichick to take this 32 year old kid to school.

I imagine BB was annoyed even before the SB interviews...just thinking about playing against a HC who could be his great great grandson. Grumpy old Bill hates Millennials, hates trends, probably hated New Kids On The Block because their name started with 'New Kids'

I imagine that old fart watched that stupid video of the Lamb's strength/conditioning trainer moving and manhandling McVay's ass out of the official's way during games because Sean is probably dumb enough to get run over by a zebra

That old witch is going to pull the panties over McVay's head and spank that ass.
Originally posted by LenCat:

Conspiracy for both teams. Payback to spygate, have the rams win; NFL covering their own azz for the major screw-up non-call, have the pats win. 2nd scenario is for the long term, so unfortunately pats have the refs in their pockets AGAIN. If the rams win, there will be so much backlash over that blown non-call.
Share 49ersWebzone