There are 233 users in the forums

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

NOW who do you WANT to win the not-so-Super Bowl

....and why. Not who you THINK will win but who are you rooting for to win it all? Normally I would say Andrew Luck but with the year and history that Rivers has had I would LOVE to see him hoist the Lombardi
Niners
Cheifs vs anyone but the seahawks.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Cheifs vs anyone but the seahawks or cowboys.

Fixed that for you.

I actually wouldn't mind anyone in the AFC besides the Patriots and Ravens.
I voted Texans for two reasons. 1. They dont have a trophy 2. I hate Dallass more than any team and seeing another Texas team with a Lombardi would be cool.

Just for fun here is the order of teams I least want to see win. 1. Dallas(piss on the cowpukes) 2. Hags 3. Ravens 4. Bears 5. Colts 6. Rams 7. Saints 8. Pats 9. Eagles 10. Chargers(hated for a long time due to late Norv Turner hire but its fading) 11. Chiefs 12. Texans.
Can't wait to watch the Bears beat the Rams and the Chargers beat the Chiefs in the second round
All of the NFC teams can f**k off. Chiefs would be fun to watch in the SB. Maybe Chargers or Colts. Def not the Ravens.

I hope the Seahawks get embarrassed.
Saints. Most respectful fans of another team I've talked to. Well... mostly.
Patriots would be hilarious at this point
Niners. Always Niners.

Now who would I mind the least seeing win? Chiefs. They haven't done s**t since SB IV.

I think with all the bad calls against them the past few seasons, the Seahawks deserve another SB.
I'll be rooting for them I guess.
Go Hawks!🙂
[ Edited by cortez96 on Dec 31, 2018 at 2:19 AM ]
Originally posted by Overkill:
All of the NFC teams can f**k off. Chiefs would be fun to watch in the SB. Maybe Chargers or Colts. Def not the Ravens.

I hope the Seahawks get embarrassed.

This, more or less.
I'd like to see Rivers get a ring, but im rooting for my boy Pat. I drafted him as my last pick in both my leagues, and won both of my leagues 1st time I ever won a FF league. I knew this dude was going to be a stud and am rooting for him to win the MVP (though I think Donald deserves it more) and the SB.
Originally posted by cortez96:
I think with all the bad calls against them the past few seasons, the Seahawks deserve another SB.
Go Hawks!🙂

Originally posted by cortez96:
Go Hawks!🙂

Share 49erswebzone